PROMO

As per the wish of my readers here is a small promo for the upcoming confession.

So about the confession it's something different than what I have been writing uptill now. Shifting a little from practical mindset of my story I want the confession to be a fairytale like. I'll try to remind you guys of Disney prince and princess through the confession.
Hope you guys enjoy the real update but till then enjoy the sneek peak.

.........................................................

It was almost 11:35 and Nandini was all dressed up. She took all the pains to find the perfect outfit, just like Cabir's description and then get ready in it. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She looked different. Not because of what she was wearing but because of glow and blush which was quite evident on her face.

.........................................................

He was about to follow the tire marks when he heard a soft yet soothing music being played. First he thought it was just a illusion but then the sound got clearer. Someone indeed was playing music, that too at this strange hour and place. He followed the trail. In just a few minutes he reached a place, and his mouth hung open at its beauty. It looked as if it came out from  a disney movie. He couldn't not overlook the similarity between the vision in front of him and the vision he used to imagine.

...............................................................

"Oh my god! Nandini where are you? This is just so beautiful. It's like you have given life to my illusions and dreams", Manik said while looking at the scene in front of him. He was paralyzed due to happiness. All what he once dreamt of was coming live in front of his own eyes and that too it was all exclusively for him.

His heart was thumping, not actually understanding what is coming ahead. Though there was a small corner in there, which was telling him about the possibilities but he was very royally ignoring it. That cant happen right? If only he knew what he was in for . "Manik... ", came Nandini's soft voice.

.................................................................

He wiped away her tears nodding a no. It was such a beautiful night for them and this was not what he wanted. He gently cupped her face and said, "No Nandini don't cry please. In all these months it's one thing I hate the most ". She smiled and gave a gentle nod in yes.

The romantic and tranquil space was adding fuel to the already ragging fire within them.
His thumb rubbed her cheeks, while her hands moved to his hairs from his waist. The flames were evident for the first time. They shifted in closer, decreasing the gap between their bodies .

...............................................................

Sorryyyy peeps can't reveal more 😁😉 you gotta wait for the update. Do tell me how my concept is so I can maybe make some changes accordingly.

Love you all❤❤