chapter 25 : Past By The Sea

*this update is not edited please ignore spelling errors and grammatical errors. 🤗

Manik and Nandini were able to walk out of the pub without any one noticing them (according to them). Manik led Nandini to his car and opened the door for her.
N: Manik what if someone finds about us missing?
M: Don't worry I have everything ready. Moreover Cabir and Navya are there to cover up. They know.

*Some time back *

M: Cabirrr! Mere Bhaiiii!
C : Kya kaam karwana hai?
M: Nahi. Baas...
C: Out with it right now!
M: I wanna take Nandini out for something. Please cover up for me.
C : Ohhoo date haaa?
M: Please dude.
C: Chal gooo but on one condition
M: What?
C: You'll return the favour by setting me up with Navya the next time you shoot with her.
Manik instantly agrees and hugs Cabir quickly and then goes out.

Manik opened the door for Nandini and she slid in. Manik too sat down and cruised to the place where he had planned his surprise.

Back in the pub all were dancing freely and enjoying themselves, unaware of the danger which was coming their and Manan's way.
A girl who had an almost blank expressionless face entered the pub. Her eyes searching for someone. She scanned the whole dance floor and then located the four couples. She scrunched her eyebrows and muttered to herself, " Where is Manik?, " she took out her mobile and called someone. "Get me Manik's location NOW! " the person on the other side of the phone stammered and asked her to give him few minutes to which she agreed and cut the call. She said to herself, " My love Manik I'm here. Back for you." She wanted to while her time when something struck her mind and she thought, "if not Manik at least I can shock my so called 'true lover ' ". She smirked to herself and moved to the dance floor.
The girl moved to the dance floor and stood at the back of Mukti. She was standing in way like she was directly is the line of vision of Abhi. Abhi was looking into Mukti's eyes and dancing. His eyes just for a moment wandered about and what he saw took him by shock. He stumbled back leaving Mukti from his grip. His face grew pale. Mukti on seeing Abhi like that instantly called Cabir who was dancing just a few centimeter away. Cabir too found it shocking seeing Abhi like that. All of them had gathered around him.
Mu: Abhi what happened?
Ab: Vo...there...she
Mu: Who Abhi? Where?
Abhi pointed towards the place where previously that girl was standing but now that place was empty. Upon seeing that place empty Mukti asked
Mu: Who was there Abhi?
Ab:she...soha
The name was enough to take away the colour from face of Mukti Alya Dhruv and Amayra . Cabir and Navya had tension written all over their face. Their past times flashed in front of their eyes. They weren't afraid of her but of those haunting memories. Sometimes the person doesn't hurt you as much as the memories with him does. The Malhotra's were one of the superpowers in their respective fields but still all the Malhotra's had one weakness and that is their family. Soha managed to catch that weak point and hit so hard at it that it took quite a few years for them to recover from the shock, especially Abhi and Manik who were the most effected.
Mu: Was...was she really there?
Ab: Yes. I saw her.
C: Arey no Abhi. No one is there. You...you just had a hallucination.
Na: Haan Abhi. No is there. Don't worry.

While everyone was comforting Abhi with their soothing words. Aryaman stood there watching the scene as well as his confusion unfold. He hasn't heard the name anywhere but his intellect told him that the name has some past memories to it. After quite a lot persuasions were Cabir and Navya finally able to make Abhi accept that she wasn't there.

All this chaos and confusion was seen by the creator. Soha. She stood at the gate of the pub enjoying the aftereffects. After this she knew that she can once again use these people to achieve her goal. Just the way she did some years back.

Manik and Nandini had reached their destination. Manik had taken Nandini to a tranquil place. He desperately wanted to spend some time with her and he exactly knew what he had to do. After coming out of the car Manik rushed to Nandini's side and closed her eyes with his palms.
N: Manik!? What are you doing?
M: What do you think I am doing?
Nandini didn't say anything but kept on walking with him. After a few minutes she spoke again
N: Where are you taking me?
M: To a place where we can have some time together.
Nandini's heart started to quicken it's pace. The thought of spending quality time with Manik was making her heart flutter with emotions. She wasn't sure or was she? She didn't want to name it. The phobia of love and relationship wasn't letting her admit it. She was willing to enjoy everything without having to name it.
M: Stop. We've reached.
N: Okay then open my eyes.
Manik slowly removed his palms from her eyes and she blinked a few times to adjust to the lighting but when she saw what was there in front of her eyes, the smile on her face just kept growing wider. In front of here was a beautifully decorated setting of two chairs and a chair by the sea. The lights resembled the stars. It was soemthing less than a romantic candle light dinner but almost one. It was simple yet elegant just like Nandini's taste.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें