Chapter 1

Author's note: Yayy new story! Remember to vote, fan, and comment when you're done reading!Thank you for deciding to read this! (: You may not realize it, but you made my day! Anyways, you may read now :)<3

OH WAIT! I FORGOT!

SONG OF THE DAY: Halfway There by Big Time Rush (This was stuck in my head for a good portion of the day!)

OKAY, NOW YOU MAY READ (:

------------------------------------------------

Niall

                       "Lou, do I really have to go on another blind date," I began, pausing to run my fingers through my hair as if it resembled a comb. My ocean blue eyes locked gazes with Louis' navy ones. "I mean, I already went on countless dates. Why can't you just understand that I'm happily single?"

                        Lou only shrugged, his hands dangling loosely against his sides. I studied his striped blazer with my eyes, then looked back up at him. He layed a hand on my shoulder, about to continue.

                       "I'm just trying to do what's best for you," he paused, licking his lips, "and, so are the boys. Nialler, we only want you to be happy." I shook his hand off my shoulder.

                        "I am happy!" I hollered back, only to watch as Tommo rolled his eyes. He stuffed his hands in his pockets, awkwardly swaying from side to side.

                        "Nialler---"

                        "Just, stay out of my love life. Okay?" I shot back at him, bolting out of his direction to the other room.

                        God, did I hate it when the boys would intrude and not leave me to make my own life decisions. From living with me and dealing with me for the past two and half years or so, they should know I'm waiting for the right girl. And, you can only find your true love on your own.

                        I closed myself in my bedroom, throwing myself onto my bunk and digging out my phone. I might as well check my Twitter. A lot of people tend to tweet me a lot, so I thought I shoudln't keep them waiting. I know from experience that it tends to get on my nerves when people keep me waiting too long.

                        Recently, One Direction has this contest on Twitter. The contest was if you were the first person to answer ten questions correctly about the band, you got to spend a whole week hanging out with us. The minute I scrolled through some tweets, I found the first person to submit their answers.

                         I opened the new tab, skimming my eyes over the black letters of the answer. So far that's eight. Nine. Ten. There's our winner! A huge smile spread to my face as I sent the lucky winner a message letting them know they won the competition. I told them to give me their name and number so we could stay in contact on their way to fly out here.

                         Quickly recieving the information, I typed in the seven digits the girl, Mady, had told me. I almost hesitated before hitting call, but I know it wouldn't have been the right thing to do to a fan or anyone for that matter. Hearing the ringing noises, I held the phone up close against my ear.

                        "Hello? Is.. this Mady?" I spoke softly, always a little nervous when speaking to someone for the first time. I pulled the phone away from my ear when I heard the girl screech.