Chapter 3

Author's note: Heyyy again! Third update! You can thank @HotChelleRaeFan for making me post this! After this, I have to work on seven other books apparently.. sooo.. yeah. Anyways..

SONG OF THE DAY: The Nando's Song (1D version of 'Payphone.' I figured since this chapter includes Nando's, I should probably use that. It's on the side for when you're done reading if you want to listen to it.)

Ok, well.. ON WITH THE STORY! (:

------------------------------------------

Niall

Everytime I walk into Nando's it just feels like home. It's amazing to be in your favorite place or at least on of your favorite places in the world, you know? Anyways, as pretty much everybody knows, I love this place. It just feeled so good to smell the food they were cooking. And, the best part was, I was here with my bandmates and a fan. They are the best people that could possibly be here with me right now. So, I'm happy about that.

"How many?" The hostess asked, taking out a few menus. Her eyes widened when she noticed us, but she seemed to talk normal.

"Uh, six," Harry looked up at the girl, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Mady stood at his side while they followed the hostess to our table.

When we sat down at a simple booth in the back, I was in between Zayn and Liam. I looked across from me to the opposite side, only to see Mady was in the middle of Harry and Louis. My eyes dropped focus to the menu that sat in front of me. I sighed, almost feeling bad that Mady was stuck between Harry and Lou. They were just insane together.

I leaned across the table, lightly tapping on Mady's hand. When she noticed me, her eyes locked gazes with mine for a moment. I could tell she was sort of confused.

"Are you comfortable sitting in between them?" I whispered softly across to her. She looked to her left and to her right, then back at me. She shook her head slowly, a smile on her face.

"I'm fine with Harry, and I'm fine with Lou, just not.. together," she finally mumbled back. I laughed to myself, and she did the same.

"Well, um, do you want to come.. sit by me?" I offered, watching as she fiddled with her fingers. That's when I realized my hand was still overtop of her's. I awkwardly pulled my hand away, and it almost felt empty as I did so. Mady only shrugged, not noticing.

"Do you.. want me to sit with you," she paused, looking beside me, "would about Liam or Zayn?" I checked beside me.

"Zayn can move," I tapped on his shoulder, motioning him to the opposite side of the booth. "Right?" I narrowed my eyes at him, and the Bradford boy only shrugged.

"What? Why?" He demanded to know, crossing his arms over his chest. I looked up at him, praying he wouldn't think he was moving for the wrong reason.

"Um, Mady's a little weirded out by Lou and Haz," I answered, biting my lower lip. "Could you maybe.. swap places with her?"

Zayn rolled his eyes and sighed, making his way around to the opposite side. "The things I do for you, Nialler," he said back to me, as Mady made her way beside me. I looked from Mady to Zayn.

"Thank you," I nodded toward Zayn, and I could feel Mady's eyes on me. I looked back over at her, trying to find out how to strike up a conversation. For some reason, it almost seemed impossible to talk to her.

"Better?" I asked her, smiling as a took a drink of soda. She smiled at me, readjusting her sitting position.

"Much better," she answered me, her lips curving to a smile. I winked at her, later turning away to take another sip of my drink.