Chapter 32

A/N: Hey! So, did you enjoy my heart breaking last chapter? I don't know about you, but I'm positive that @Miss_Nialler didn't!! Hahahahaha

SONG OF THE DAY: Dirty Mind by New Boyz (The song that plays in the background of the One Direction dirty minded video.. just in case you didn't know that already..)

-------------------------------------------------------

Niall

I'm not exactly sure of how I feel right now. I mean, I just had my heart broken by the girl I was in love with. She thinks that I played her and that I didn't understand her, but that's not true. That's not true at all. None of it.

And it was all because of that stupid interview. The stupid interview that Simon just had to see, and then force me into breaking up with Mady. It's amazing how easy it is to misunderstand someone or something by overhearing it rather than having the story told directly to you, and that's how fights usually start between people. You say something you didn't mean, and people take it the wrong way. And, in this case, that's exactly what had happened.

I sighed, letting my head drop into my hands as I took everything in. I combed my fingers through my mess of blonde hair, my eyes staring at nothing but the floor. That's when I realized I was still sitting there in front of my curly haired bandmate's door, and I needed to move before something 'ugly' would happen. And, I think you know what I mean but that.

It's hard to believe that I'd never be able to lean in and press my lips against Mady's, and all my thoughts would drift away. I'd also never be able to hold her hand again, and the way her fingers fit perfectly in between mine was unbelieveably surreal. Everytime we would hug, touch, or even just simply stare into each other's eyes, I felt something. I felt something that I had never felt towards any other girl, which only made it more special than it had intended to be.

I gained the courage to rise to my feet, shoving my hands into my pockets as I raced down the hallway. Finding the stairs, I didn't hesitate to stomp down each one until I reached the basement; which hopefully was where everyone was. At least, everyone but Haz because he was in his bedroom.

Luckily, it was. Well, everyone but Mady. Louis was sitting on the couch, his legs crossed over each other as his laptop was resting on his lap. His hair slightly swayed to the side, and his navy eyes were focused on the screen as his fingers would constantly press buttons.

Zayn was sitting next to him, texting away on his phone. His thumbs brushed against the screen of his phone as he typed, his brown eyes fixed on what he was doing. It was almost as if he needed a full understanding just to send a few-charactered message. I don't know about him, but to me that shouldn't require a lot of thinking.

Liam was standing by the couch, swaying back in forth with his hands digging down in his pockets. His brown eyes were locked on the floor, as if it were the most interesting thing on the planet. Assuming the boys had no clue I was even standing here, I decided to say something.

"Hey, do you guys.. know where Mady is?" I asked, causing their heads to shoot up and look at me. When they didn't say anything, I decided it was of my best interest to continue. "We.. kind of.. broke up earlier, and we need to talk."

Their mouths practically hung open in shock, and I just stood there awkwardly. Lou and Zayn exchanged glances, and Liam only kept on looking at me.

"Yeah... I think she's, uh... on the porch," Tommo pointed towards the door, still in shock from what I'd just told him.

"Great! Thanks," I dashed towards the door, hoping to be the first one outside.

Liam

I know I shouldn't be thinking this, being a friend of Nialler, but since they broke up, I might be finally able to make a move on Mady. I may come on as a jerk, but hey. A man's got to do what a man's got to do.

Before Niall could, I opened the door and dashed outside, Mady being the first thing I saw. She looked so depressing, her eyes squinted as she hugged her legs to her chest. My breathing steadied, and I walked over towards her. Mady rose to her feet, standing before me.

"Liam? What are you doing out here? I expected someone like Niall to follow me...," her voice trailed off, and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I... needed to talk to you about something," I took a deep breath, inhaling the chilly air from the outside. "Something... that I couldn't hold off on."

"What is it?" Mady asked, question in her voice as she spoke. Oh, god. Even just standing there she looked adorable. Wait.. did I just say that?

"I... wanted to talk about.. us," I started, watching as Mady looked to the ground. I decided to continue speaking. "Mady, I know you just got out of a relationship with Nialler, but... I love you, okay? I really do. I thought it was something I could overcome, but.. it's not."

"Liam, I---"

"No, please just listen to me," I paused, catching my breath. "I need you. I need you more than anything."

Mady sighed. "Liam, I can't do this. I'm sorry. I still having feelings for Nialler and I just don't think---"

I cut her off, slamming my lips against hers. Mady was shocked; I could tell she was shocked. But, I didn't care. I moved my lips against hers, but she just stood there; a greatly confused look on her face. She finally pulled away from me, a concerned look in her eyes.

"What the... hell was that for?!" She exclaimed, her voice raising as she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I... couldn't help it..." I started, my voice trailing off as I tried to explain my reasoning for what had just happened.

That's when I noticed him. And by him, I mean Nialler. He was standing there, on the porch; watching the whole thing. His blue eyes were drained with worry, and it was almost as if he tried to speak, but he just couldn't.

"Niall, I.. it's not what it looks like...." I started, trying my hardest to sound convincing. The Irish boy only shook his head, advancing a step towards me.

"Yes it was. I saw the whole thing," he admitted, hurt in his voice. I can't believe I just did that. "How.. how could you?!"

"No, Niall.. just please listen to me," I reached a hand out towards me, but he just turned to run away from me. I looked back over at Mady, who hadn't taken her eyes off Niall for one moment.

"Niall! Wait!" Mady called, beginning to chase after him.

I was shocked of everything that had just went down. I had hurt my bandmate, and Mady, being Nialler's ex, was trying to make him feel... secure?

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: A lotttttttttt of drama! What do you think, eh? Leave a comment below! (: I bet I caught @Miss_Nialler off gaurd, but I planned everything! HEHEHEHEHEHE!