Chapter 11

A/N: Another update! Sorry if you guys hate me after this chapter! :/ Oh, and as you MIGHT know, @HotChelleRaeFan and I saw the funniest, saddest, and grossest things of our lives tonight. HAHAHAHA! Oh my god.. what a night! x ;)

SONG OF THE DAY: Oh Yeah by Big Time Rush (recently downloaded this album, and it keeps appearing in shuffle! Plus, it's stuck in my head right now aha)

----------------------------------------

Louis

"SHOTGUN!" I heard Harry scream as he swung himself over my shoulders and ahead of me. I laughed to myself.

"I was so close to driving, Styles!" I joked, and he laughed as he stepped in the door. I crawled in the passenger seat, leaving the rest of the boys and Mady to sit in the back. Niall stepped in first, then Mady, then Zayn, then Liam.

Before driving, I watched as Harry checked back behind him, making sure everyone was settled in. When he was positive everyone was buckled, situated, and comfortable, he pressed his foot to the pedal, his hands on the wheel as he began to drive.

"Hold on to your invisible hats, boys," I leaned back to say to Liam, Zayn, and Niall. Then, I looked at Mady; done referring to the boys. "Hazza's pretty wild when it comes to the road." I winked at her, and I saw she was trying to hide the fact that she was blushing furiously.

"Okay, so we're not bored while driving," Harry began, readjusting his hand position on the wheel. "We should play a game."

"Oh, how about truth or dare!" Niall suggested, embarassedly leaning back into his chair. "Well, we could only pick truth.."

"Okay. Great idea!" Mady exclaimed, looking at Zayn. "Zayn, why don't you start?"

Mady

"Alright. Um.." he looked to the roof of the car, then looked back down at me. "Okay Mady, if you had to date any one of us, who would it be?"

I bit my lip, not knowing what to say. As I looked ahead of me, I saw Harry turned around to look at me, and he seemed apologetic that Zayn had asked what he had.

"Why.. do you ask that?" I asked, trying to avoid the question. Zayn shrugged, obviously not going to answer me.

"If I had to date one of you...," I paused, pretending to think though I already was practically screaming the answer in my mind. I don't know, should I tell the truth? I know it's truth or dare, but still. I don't know if I should say it aloud.

"Go on...," Zayn motioned me to continue. I sighed.

"If I had to," I repeated, still stalling. "Probably... and this is if I HAD to.... Niall.."

I looked over at the blonde, and he was slumped down in his seat, obviously embarassed. He was blushing madly, trying to avoid all eye contact with me. I bit my lip, turning back to Zayn. From the front of the car, I noticed Harry give me a small wink from the mirror, and I smiled silently to myself as he did so.

"Really? Interesting.." Zayn brushed his finger against his lip, his eyes roaming over to Liam. There it was again; that same look he gave Lou. What could he possibly be hiding?

"Alright, I have a question for you, Malik," I blurted without thinking. "And, I want the absolute truth.. okay?"

He nodded, weirded out by my beginning statement.

"Okay," I took a deep breath, running my fingertips along the rim of my seatbelt as I began to speak. "Why are you looking at Liam like your hiding something?"