Chapter 33

A/N: What did you think of the last chapter? Were you GOBSMACKED? (See what I did there? xD) Anyways, here's another chapter!

SONG OF THE DAY: Over My Head by The Fray (I'm listening to it right now.. it's really beautiful)

------------------------------------------------------------

Mady

I was racing down the hallway, looking in each and every room for the blonde haired boy. Exhausted from all the chasing, I stopped to catch my breath. Putting all my weight on my hand against the wall, my eyes wandered over to a certain room.

I stepped away from the wall, peering inside of it. From what I could see, someone was all curled up against the window. Their face was buried into their hands, and I even heard a few small sobs. Getting a closer look, I came to the conclusion that the person sitting there was indeed Nialler.

I didn't hesitate to race inside, and once I did I kneeled down beside the crying Irish. I patted his back, and worry filled my eyes; as his were filled with sadness and regret.

"Niall, are you okay? Liam didn't mean it... and I told him I didn't want him to. Please don't be upset," I pleaded, wrapping my arms around him in a hug. Niall buried his face into my chest, still crying and whimpering. He finally looked up at me, his eyes squinted.

"That's not the main thing I'm worried about," his voice quavered, and I combed my fingers through his perfect blonde hair.

"What are you worried about?" I asked him calmly. His blue eyes were still welled up with tears that longed to escape his eye.

"Us," he finally said. "I... want you to know that I'm not the one who wanted to break up. It.. was Simon. And, when I told you that you... didn't believe me." He paused, taking a deep breath. "Mady.. I.. I love you. I've never said that to any girl before... but I love you.."

"Come here," I spread my arms out wide, and he jumped towards me to give me a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I rubbed circles into his back. I moved my hand up a little, tangling my fingers into his blonde hair. When he finally pulled away, his tears stained my shirt, and some were still dried on his cheeks.

"Nialler, I didn't want to break up with you," I started, looking to the floor. "The truth is... I love you, too. Even when I did break up with you, I... still had feelings for you. I always have." I paused. "Niall, you're the one I want to be with. I'm.. I'm so sorry."

A weak smile formed on his lips, causing me to smile a little, too. He pulled me back into another bone crushing hug, and I could barely move with his tight embrace. Not that I didn't like it, though. I'd much rather be in his arms than anywhere else.

"You know what else?" The Irish boy started, sounding more confident than anything else. "I'm not going to let Simon break us up. It's not happening."

"What? But, won't you get in huge trouble?" I wanted to know, a puzzled expression on my face.

"So what if I do? You're worth it," he smiled at me, and I couldn't help but blush. When he didn't say anything more, I found myself leaning in. Niall did the same, and his lips were now only inches from mine.

When our lips met, it felt magical. His lips were so warm and soft, and the way they moved against mine just felt so good. It was almost as if I were in a dream, or some sort of fairytale. All my thoughts and worries left my mind the minute my lips touched his, and I'm pretty sure he was feeling the same.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and before we knew it, Nialler pushed me up against the wall with force. I was smiling as we kissed, and I felt I couldn't smile hard enough to show what I was feeling.

It wasn't long until Niall ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for permission. I immediately granted his request, and our tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Let's face it, we were full on snogging now.

I knew my lips were going to ache later, but I didn't care. I didn't want to think about the past or the future, all I want to think about is the present. Because we were indeed human, we knew we were going to have to come up for air.

Once we did, we were both gasping for oxygen, huge smiles plastered on our faces. Niall's blue eyes stared down at me, and a faint blush crept upon his cheeks. He was just so cute, and right now I wanted nothing more than to kiss the life out of him, and bring him back to life with my love.

A smile remained on my face, as Niall and I awkwardly stared into each other's eyes. I was relieved when Nialler finally decided to break the silence.

"So, uhm," Niall started, a nervous tone in his voice. "Are we... back together again?"

I nodded. "Yes. Of course."

Niall beamed at me, and we both rose to our feet. "Here. Come with me," the blonde reached his arm out to me, and I took his hand, an obvious blush on my cheeks.

"Where are we going?" I wanted to know. Niall smiled at me; and it was a smile that said he had a mastermind plan. I had the feeling he wasn't going to tell me what it was just yet..

"You'll see," the Irish boy darted into the direction, hand in hand with me. "But, I will tell you this. It's Twitcam time!"

I smiled. "You're amazing."

Niall leaned in to peck my lips. "I know."

He winked at me, and with that, we were on our way downstairs. I cannot believe I was just about to do a Twitcam with Niall Horan!

  ~                                                                                                                                                  

A/N: So.. a Twitcam, eh? I don't know... does it sound interesting to you guys? Let me know by leaving a comment, voting, fanning... whatever it is you Directioners do! I want to know what you guys think! Updates will be coming again your way shortly... I swear on Harry Styles!(:

-Reese Styles<3