Chapter 35

A/N: Okayy... I have obsession problems!! Does anyone else freak out over the sweet bromances between the One Direction boys? I KNOW I DO! It's sooo hard to pick a favorite!! They are all so freaking adorable GAHHHH FJSDFSLKFSDFSDA

Anyways, some good news for ME,.. MY IPOD IS FIXED! YEAHHHH BUDDY!!! I CAN ROCK OUT TO MY MUSIC AGAINNNN! :D DAMN YOU IPOD, REESE WINS! XD

SONG OF THE DAY: You Found Me by The Fray (Sweet and touching... beautiful <3)

------------------------------------------------

Liam

As I stood there in Niall's presence, the more I felt like a jerk. I mean, what kind of friend would betray someone like I did? I was wrong, and I was aware of that. All I can do right now was hope. Hope that my blonde bandmate will forgive me.

"Niall, I'm so sorry about everything," I started, shifting my weight to my other leg. "I messed up terribly. I should've never kissed Mady. I'm such a jerk."

When Nialler didn't say anything, I felt as if he wasn't going to accept my apology. Sighing to myself, I sat down on the floor, cupping my head in my hands. The Irish came over to me, still sitting on the floor. He draped an arm around my shoulders, as if he were going to tell me something.

"I know I should be mad, but I just can't be," he told me, his blue eyes looking down at the floor. "So you messed up.. who cares? I make mistakes all the time. As long as you're truly sorry, I forgive you."

My eyes widened, and I was shocked on what I was wearing. I didn't think Niall would accept my apology; let alone be so mellow and calm about it.

"Really? You're serious?" I asked him, still not sure of what I was hearing. I looked up at him, my hands clasped together in my lap. "I.. thought you would be really upset with me."

"Yeah, I am," he admitted. "But, not enough to cost us our friendship. Liam, you are one of the most important people in my life. I can't let one little mistake break us apart."

A smile curved on my lips. "Thanks, Ni. I owe you one," I told him, and we both did one of our signature handshakes. "Now that we're all good, I'll tell Mady to come back in here."

"Alright, just don't go snogging her," Niall teased, and I jokingly rolled my eyes at him.

"Wouldn't think of it." I assured him, making him chuckle as I turned to head out the door.

I couldn't be happier with how everything went down. Not only did Nialler accept my apology, but he really trusted that I wouldn't screw up like that again. That's one of the many thing that I loved about my slaphappy bandmate; how loyal and calm he was. I wish I could be like him.

Mady

When Liam told me Niall said I could come back in, I slowly creaked the door open until I saw my boyfriend. Once I did, an automatic smile formed on my lips. Getting further inside the room, I turned around to close the door behind me.

"So, how'd it go with Liam?" I asked, trying to be careful of what I said just in case it turned out bad.

"Great," he assured me, relieving me of my worries. "He convinced me that he was truly sorry and that he'd never do something like that again, so I forgave him."

"That's good," I stated, scooching a little closer to Nialler. He looked up at him, his blue eyes full of thoughts.

"Come here, you," the blonde wrapped his arms around my waist, forcing me to come towards him as he said.

He pressed our foreheads together, and as if on cue, I wrapped my arms securely around his neck. I tangled my fingers in the strands of Niall's blonde hair, my palms brushing against his Jack Wills T-shirt.

Not being able to resist the urge, I leaned in to peck his lips. Once a pulled away, a faint blush appeared on Nialler's lips.

"Really?" he asked, leaving me confused.

"What?" I wanted to know, obviously in a state of confusion.

"You can't kiss me longer than that?" he questioned, making me beam at him.

I pressed my lips right back against his, until finally gaining the courage to run my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for permission. He granted my asking, opening his mouth to let our tongues tangle together. God, I loved snogging that boy.

"Hey, Niall the phone for you..." a sudden voice came from the door, and me and Nialler's head shot up to look at who it was.

We pulled away from each other, both of ours eyes roaming to the door to see it was Louis who was standing there. He narrowed his eyes, a disturbed and shocked look on his face.

"What the hell are you two doing in here? Please tell me you're not having sex on the floor of Niall's bedroom..." Tommo wanted to know, leaving me and Niall to sit there, blushing like crazy.

"No, we are not having sex," I assured him, later attempting to change the subject. "You said... Niall had a phonecall?"

"Yes," he said, reaching over to hand Nialler the phone.

Before leaving, Tommo bent down to whisper something in my ear. His breath tickled my ear as he talked, and an expression of jealousy crossed Niall's face. Aww, how cute! My Nialler was jealous!

"You better hope I don't walk in on you two snogging again," Louis whispered to me, winking at me before heading out the door.

I rolled my eyes, aware that he was indeed kidding around with me. I turned my attention back to the blonde, who was on the phone.

"Hello? Simon," Niall looked at me with nervous eyes, his lips parted. I looked to the floor, praying nothing bad would happen.

"No, I wan't to stay with Mady. I am staying with Mady. I don't care if you don't like it," I heard him say into the phone, causing me to smile. I reached out to grab his hand, our fingers interwining with each other.

"You tell him, Nialler," I whispered to the Irish, a weak smile on his lips.

"Wait.. what?! No! Please don't---" I heard Niall scream into the phone, getting cut off by Simon ending the phone call. My face flashed a sense of worry.

"What's wrong?" I wanted to know, nervous to find the answer.

"He's... coming over. Right now."