Chapter 43

A/N: Updating because I can!(: Yeah, I'm awesome like that. (Okay I'm not awesome at all lolz) Anyways, yeah. UPDATE TIME! YEAH BUDDY! XD

SONG OF THE DAY: So Sick by Ne-Yo (Just in case you don't know.. it's the song that Niall sang for his X Factor audition. Just thought I'd point that out for you lovely Directioners)

------------------------------------------

Harry

A smile hadn't left my face since Nialler informed me that he had proposed to Mady. I was so happy for the lad; so brave, so smart. I would never have the courage to do what he did. Well, at least not at this age.

When we all pulled away from the group hug, I approached my blonde bandmate with my arms out. Yes, I wanted to hug him again; individually this time. I was too proud of him. More proud than anyone will ever know.

"Come here, blondie," I walked towards him, and the Irish lad didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me as well. I patted him on the back, and then we pulled away.

I turned to face Mady, who was standing there twirling her hair. I began to head towards her, my arms spread just about as wide as they were when I went to hug Niall.

"Hey, give me a hug," I told her, and she walked over to me and wrapper her arms around me. Leaning forward, I mumbled something into her ear. "Nialler's fragile. When he's in love, he's in love. I think you're the perfect girl for him."

We pulled away, an Mady smiled at me. "Thanks," she said, and I turned to walk away. "Oh, and one more thing."

"Yeah?"

"You smell like peppermint," she teased, and I jokingly rolled my eyes. I'm glad the two lovebirds were still in a state of ecstacy.

Louis then ran over to me, gripping tightly onto me and shaking my shoulders. When the Doncaster lad had finally settled down, I let him talk.

"Hazza, let's have another party like we did before," Tommo squealed. "Please? I really want one."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, alright. Let's head to the basement."

He cheered to himself, announcing to the others that we were having another One Direction get together sort of thing again. Everybody immediately tagged along behind us, Mady and Nialler hand in hand.

Since we was the most anxious, Lou was the first one to arrive downstairs. He had already turned on the speakers, and he was already blasting some tunes through the static. The lights were dimmed like before, and everything was going to be incredible. It had to be.

Mady

Everything is going so well. I mean, Louis is in the middle of the floor doing his famous 'stop-the-traffic, let-'em-through' dance with Hazza. I chuckled to myself, and I noticed DJ Malik, or so he was called, was showing Liam how to select the music.

That left only one member, and that was the blonde. Just as I was about to go over and say something to him, he had already approached me first. He shyly looked to the ground, advancing a step each time until he was directly in front of me.

"Hey." He said calmly. I blushed. His sexy voice just sends chills down my spine every single time I heard it.

"Hey." I mimiced, and before I knew it, he took my hand and we walked to the center of the room.

"Come with me," he directed, dragging me off. When he stopped walking, I thought I should ask a few questions to gain understanding.

"What are we doing?" I asked, unsure of exactly what was happening.

He licked his lips, studying the ring on my finger. His deep blue eyes locked on my own, making my face heat up like crazy. I was sure I was as red as a tomato by now.

"Well, remember that time Haz told me to teach you how to slow dance," Niall recalled, shuffling nervously as he stood there. I simply nodded.

"Yeah, I remember that."

"Okay.. well I thought since we're engaged now," he started, reaching a hand out to me. "We could have a real dance. One where it won't be awkward. Kind of like a re-do from before. What do you say? May I have this dance?"

I smiled hard. "Yes, you may."

Zayn put on Look After You by The Fray, and Niall dragged me out further onto the dance floor. He wrapped his arms securely around my waist, and our foreheads touched as I loosely draped my arms around his neck.

Every once in a while, Niall would have the courage to twirl me. Sometimes if I was lucky, he would even sing some of the words to me. Which, was amazing and sweet, because not only was I in love with him, but I was in love with his voice.

"Oh, woah. Oh, woah. Be my baby, and I'll look after you,"

He sang, his warm breath tickling my nose as he whispered. I leaned in closer to him, brushing my lips against his own.

"...So few, come and don't go. Well you, want to. Be the one I'll always know..."

He sang once again, and I leaned forward this time to press my lips softly against his.

He kissed me back, drowning me in his love. I felt every second of it, and I knew he could feel it, too. I guess we just got that sort of vibe or connection with each other, and it was almost surreal.

"Mady," Niall began, as he pulled away from me.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know how you did it, but," he licked his lips, smiling to himself. "You managed to become my princess."

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Near the end! Maybe only one or two chapters left.. and that's the marriage!! Hehehe... COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! DO WHATEVER IT IS YOU WATTPADERS DO!(:

-Reese Styles <3