Chapter 39

A/N: So, what did you think of the last chapter, eh? Did it leave you curious to find out more? Well, now you will! (: x As you may of figured out by reading, the story is going to be over soon. I'm really sad to say it because it was by far my favorite story to write and it's the reason I spend my life online. There may only be a few chapters left, but don't let that stop you from voting, commenting, or fanning! You guys have a huge impact on my life, and I love you, my Directioners! Also, don't let the story ending bug you. Remember, I have other stories posted and I will also make more in the future. You know me(: So, don't be afraid to check out my other works I have in progress and let me know what you think. Some other One Direction stories I have posted are 'Smile,' 'Deeper,' 'I Just Began To Realize,' 'Save You Tonight,' 'Freaky Friday,' and I also have a One-shots one. There may be more, but I don't know. Also, because I'm such a fangirl, (ha) I have a Hot Chelle Rae fanfic, too. Some of you may be aware of that already, but if what I'm talking about seems foreign to you, just go to my profile and read 'It Coulda Been Me.' It would mean a lot even if you only read one chapter. I'm sorry this author's note was so wordy! I'll let you get to the story now, my fellow Jimmy protesters. (: xx.

SONG OF THE DAY: Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown (I don't know random song @Miss_Nialler told me she heard on the radio)

---------------------------------------

Niall

Tiptoeing down the hall, I creaked the door open that led to Harry's bedroom. Closing the door softly behind me, I walked over to my curly haired bandmates bed. Aware that he did sleep commando, I carefully shook his shoulders and refrained from pulling the blankets off.

"Harry," I whispered, hovering down over the green eyed lad. "Hazza. Wake up."

Harry's eyes fluttered open, and he slid a loose curl back with his hand. He looked up at me, who was still bending over him with a hand on his shoulder.

"Nialler? What are you doing awake?" He asked me, obviously confused of the situation. Perhaps I should explain.

"I need your help with something," I told him, checking my surroundings to make sure no one was listening in on me. Though, I don't know why anyone would do that this late. "Lately, Mady and I have been getting close, and..."

"Please tell me you're not breaking up with her," Harry grabbed my arm, shooting his head up in worry. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"No, of course not," I reassured him. "I... was planning on proposing to her."

A smiled curved onto Harry's lips, and he looked up at me with loving eyes. I felt my face heat up as he joked around with me.

"Aw, Niall. That's so sweet and brave of you," Hazza told me, making me smile to myself.

"So, you'll help me?" I asked him. "Oh, and don't tell Mady. I want it to be a surprise."

"Of course I'll help you," he promised. "And yeah, I won't tell Mady. I wouldn't want to ruin a moment like this. I have two questions, though."

"What?"

"One, why did you wait until now to tell me?"

"Because I thought no one would hear me talking to you, and we'd be alone," I explained to him, and he seemed to understand.

"And the other question, how are you planning to propose to her?" Haz asked me, and to be honest, I haven't even thought about that yet.

"Truthfully, I don't know yet," I told him, brushing my thumb against my lip as I thought. "But, for now I just want to by the ring. Will you come with me tomorrow to go shopping for it?"