Chapter 22

A/N: Okay, you better enjoy this because I got caught 5 TIMES trying to sneak this. I attempted another time (risking my iPod) for you guys. All because I love you (: Alright, I hate long author's notes so I'm going to try to make this brief. Oh, and @Miss_Nialler, make sure your UNKNOWN friend understands that Hazza is indeed MINE! I wrote her a note by the way, and @Jamie_Niall_Penguin made you one haha

SONG OF THE DAY: Don't Look Down by Ross Lynch (I guess it's by him, but basically just Austin and Ally itself. I love it though!!)

-------------------------------------------

Harry

"What? You and Nialler are... dating?" I exclaimed, unaware of how loud I actually I was. Mady pressed a finger to her lips, signaling me to be quiet.

"Shh, don't let the whole world know," she corrected me with a sigh. "And yes, we are."

"How? What happened?" I layed a hand on top of hers. "Tell me everything."

Mady took a deep breath. "Okay, well. I'll try to summarize it for you. Whenever we were downstairs, Niall and I were about to kiss before Louis interrupted us. Then, without thinking, Niall grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs, obviously forgetting to let go at the top. When Zayn noticed, Niall took a seat down next to me on the bed and promised we'd kiss. Once you excused yourself to go to the bathroom, Louis, Zayn, and Liam went for snacks; once again leaving me and Niall alone. When Nialler was sure we were indeed alone and not to be disturbed, he went right for it, and kissed me."

All I could do was try hard to take everything in, letting out a large breath as I did so. I ran a hand through my curls, my green eyes focused on Mady. Mady just sat there, playing with her sleeve as she talked to me. She ran her fingertips up and down her arm, and I could tell she was overwhelmed for telling me everything so suddenly. I had to admit, it kind of freaked me out a little, too. It was just as if everything seemed to happen so fast.

"I do have one question, though," I finally decided to speak up. When I realized I finally got Mady's attention, I continued. "If you only kissed once, how does that make you a couple?"

"That's a good question," she began to try and clarify. "It wasn't until later that he had asked me to be his girlfriend. You see, when you all came back, we just had to act natural."

"Oh, I see," I brushed my finger lightly across my bottom lip as I took everything in. "So, you were just taking things slow?"

She nodded. "Exactly."

"There is just one problem," I advised her. "Management. What will they think about you and Nialler being a couple?"

Mady only shrugged. "I don't know. I guess we'll have to try and keep it from them. If they find out, hopefully Niall and I can still be together."

"Hopefully. Anyways, I think I'm going to take a nap. I'm knackered," I turned around to head up the staircase. "Best wishes for you, love." I blew her a friendly kiss, and she waved at me as I headed up the stairs.

Mady

Since Harry had randomly left me alone in the kitchen, I was forced to sit there in utter silence. Well, at least I was until I felt someone's arms wrap around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled, looking up to see it was Nialler.

Niall smiled at me. "How's my lovely?" He asked, looking down to meet my eyes. I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him close so that our lips would meet.

Once they did, we gave each other a small kiss that only lasted a second or two. When he pulled away, I stepped up out of my chair, and he was already standing as well. I walked over to the blonde, taking his hands and caressing his palms with my thumb. For a brief moment, our stomachs brushed past each other; and it was indeed enough to make me blush lightly.

"I'm amazing now that you're here." I informed him, leaving him to stand there cheekily. Not able to resist the temptation, I planted a quick kiss on his perfect lips once again.

"So, Mady," Nialler began, his baby blue eyes searching for something to land on. "I was wondering, if maybe you... would want to go on a first date."

I blushed massively, not able to hide it. "Oh, I would love that."

He smiled. "Perfect then. Why not go to the park later tonight for our date? You know, just you and me."

I giggled. "Wonderful. I can't wait."

He chuckled to himself, grabbing hold of my hand and giving me a small twirl. When I leaned back against him as he held me in his arms, I looked up at him shyly. It was almost as if my ability to speak had gone away; almost disappeared. I was just speechless, and there was no changing of that.

"Oh, and Nialler," I reminded. "I wanted to ask you. Do... the rest of the boys know that we're... dating now?"

"No, I don't think so," he began, tapping his finger to his chin. "I mean, not that I know of. Did you tell any of them?"

"Yeah, I told Harry. But that's it."

"Well," Niall grabbed a good hold of my hand again, caressing it softly with his thumb. I looked down at our hands, then looked back up to meet my beloved's eyes. "I don't see why they can't all know. Let's go tell them. Together."

I smiled, still having a good hold of him as we headed up the staircase. I could already tell that Niall knew how to treat a girl to a good time, even though he had barely any experience.

It also made me feel really amazing to know how important everything was to Niall. He was such a sweetheart, and the fact that he wanted to be honest about everything just warmed my heart. To me, it's surreal that such a massive heart can fit inside a young boy like him.

When we walked upstairs, I took a deep breath before walking into Tommo's room. The boys were still in there going at it with their video games, and I sort of felt bad for interrupting. Not only that, but I have to admit that I was a little nervous in addition.

"Really, Niall? What is it? We're in the middle of a game, here," Lou combed his fingers through his hair annoyedly. It was then he noticed our interwined fingers.

"I wanted to say that," Niall paused, looking at me before continuing. He slipped his hand out of mine, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. A blush rose up on my cheeks as he did so. "Mady and I are... in a relationship now."

Zayn's eyes widened, and Lou and Liam's jaws practically dropped to the floor. Although, Harry just sat there silently, minding his own business so he wouldn't give away that he already knew. I smiled to myself at how loyal Hazza was.

"Really? Since when?" Zayn added, clearly one of the most surprised of all the boys.

"Earlier today. It wasn't long." He cleared his throat. "And, there is one other thing." He paused once again, nudging me. "Why don't you tell them, Mady."

I bit my lip, looking up at the three confused boys. "Not only are we dating, but tonight we're going on our first date."

"That's so cute," Harry chirped, finally something he didn't know. "Would you mind if the lads and I helped? I mean, to make everything perfect and suitable for you. But, if you let us, I promise we won't intrude."

"Well, we were planning to go to the park," Niall informed them. "But, maybe we could spend an hour or two there, and we could meet back at the house for something to do together? What do you think about that?"

"That's perfect!" Lou exclaimed, throwing his arms around Nialler in a manly hug. After that, he hugged me as well. "Who ever thought our little blondie would get another girlfriend."

"Hey, that's not nice," Niall pouted, and feeling bad, I quickly pecked his lips with mine. He suddenly smiled again, and I heard the boys making cooing sounds from the corner of the room.

"Get a room!" Liam joked, and we all laughed.