Chapter 7

A/N: New chapter.. obviously.. xD.. okay so I hope you enjoy this! You guys are awesome! (: xx

SONG OF THE DAY: Superstar by Big Time Rush (We're going down, down right now.. you can't lose! (; )

---------------------------------------------------

Louis

"Do we have everything? The cups, the music..." I paused, pressing a finger to my lips as I counted what we had.

"And the food," Niall added, not surprising me.

"Yes, and the food," I assured him, and his face was filled with relief. I looked to my side, noticing Curly swaying awkwardly next to me. On my other side stood Zayn, and he was totally out of it and not paying attention; again, not surprised. Next to Niall stood Liam, who was staring blankly at the blonde.

"So are we ready to party?" Harry finally spoke, and by the tone in his voice I could tell he was anxious. He did a little dance to prove his energy, though he didn't need to.

"I think so, but," I turned around, switching my focus to the top of the stairs. "Mady, you ready?" I hollered to her, hoping she could hear.

"Yeah I'm coming down," she called, as I noticed her fingers lightly brush the wooden railing.

The boys and I all set our full attention on her; there being nothing else to focus on. Mady was wearing an oversized, white hoodie and shorts. Her hair rested loosely on her shoulders, and since the lights were dimmed her brown eyes sparkled. When she adjusted her sweatshirt, I smiled at the shirt she was wearing under it. It was a One Direction shirt.

She approached us shyly, until Hazza reached out his hand to mess with her hoodie. Mady looked up at him, looking plainly into his green eyes.

"I like your shirt," he complimented her cheekily, and she chuckled softly back to him.

"I thought you might," she replied to him in a weird fashion.

Niall, Liam, Zayn, and I looked at each other unknowingly, shrugging our shoulders as if we didn't know what to do. Out of the blue, Niall made something happen by cranking up the music through the speakers. Before we knew it, we were about to get our party on.

"Lou, show Mady your little hip thrust," Niall suggested, winking at me. I rolled my eyes jokingly at him, turning my attention to Mady; who stood there with a cocked eyebrow.

"It goes a little like this," I began, clenching my fists at my sides and leaning forwards. "That's what I call a Louis Tomlinson hip thrust."

Mady only laughed, as did Niall and Harry; though Nialler was no surprise.

"Although," I broke the laughter, which caused Mady to turn back to face me. I grabbed Niall's shoulders, dragging him in front of me. "It's better if you have a thrusting partner."

I winked at the blonde, and I watched his face light up with humor. As if on cue, we both stood next to each other; our fingers locked tightly together in a fist. We both leaned forward, stepping backwards at just the right moment.

"I want to try it!" Harry whined humorously, joining us two.

"Alright, Curly let's see if you got what it takes," I crossed my arms over my chest, and Haz only gave me a blank expression.

"I think I've got it," he finally accepted the challenge, settling himself next to me.

"Give it a shot," Niall focused his blue eyes on Harry, watching as he thrusted. I nodded in satisfactory.