Chapter 44

A/N: Hey guys! Most likely the last chpater! :( But, there will be an epilouge! Drop below in comments the songs that you think relate to the story in anyway! I'll mention them and credit for the ideas! You guys are amazayn for reading this all this time, and I'm sure @Miss_Nialler is grateful.. haha. Yeah.. she owes me a good chapter in her book 'Falling for the Blonde Boy', which is a brilliam story by the way.. go check it out when you're done reading! (: x

Oh, and this chapter is the wedding... just so yah know ;)

SONG OF THE DAY: Hey There Delilah (All because Louis sang it in his audition.. gahh I have problems..)

Peace, love, and I want to be in Harry's pants(:

-Reese Styles <3

------------------------------------------------------

Mady

I just couldn't help but smile. Everything was going great, and it was my big day. I glanced out in the distance, spotting the five boys that I had spent a while with. When Zayn spotted me, he motioned the rest of the boys to run over and say something.

"Mady! I'm so happy!" Zayn ran over to me, throwing himself in my arms with excitement. He picked me up, and I laughed as he set me back down.

"You guys did such a great job planning this wedding," I thanked him, slapping my arms on my sides. I looked around, searching for the blonde boy.

"Thanks," Zayn nodded at me, smiling. "I'm glad you like it. It took a while, and Louis kept dropping everything."

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Sounds like Tommo."

"You guys talking about me?" Lou dashed over towards us, a weird tone in his voice as he threw his arm around Zayn's shoulders. The grey beanie on his head hid most of his caramel brown hair, but a few of his bangs dangled in his navy eyes.

"Yep. We're talking about how clumsy you are," the Bradford boy informed him, and he only nodded in agreement.

Before I knew it, the rest of the boys were at our side. Harry running towards me, and he gave me a hug just the way Zayn had. Following closely behind him, the Irish walked slowly over to me like he did on my first day back in the airport.

I pulled away from Hazza, his smell of cologne still not leaving my clothes. Niall's blue eyes fixed on me, and he kept on advancing in his steps until he was standing directly in front of me. I leaned forward to peck him on the lips, and he returned the favor with a blush.

"I can't believe it's finally happening," Niall said to me, a smile curving onto his lips. God, he was so incredibly sexy in his tux. Though, he wasn't the only one who looked sexy in a formal outfit. The other boys were looking pretty good, too...

I felt my face heat up when Niall noticed me smiling, and he brushed his thumb along my jawline. I looked up at him with loving eyes.

"I know," I finally managed to say, still smiling. I was fluffing my long white dress out of anxiousness, and it almost seemed to relieve me of my thoughts. "It wasn't long ago until you told me over the phone that I won the contest. And now, we're getting married. It's so amazing how we instantly fell in love with each other."