Chapter 10

A/N: New chapter again! Yayyehh! (:

SONG OF THE DAY: Good Life by One Republic

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry

We cleaned up the last of the dishes and cups we used while we ate breakfast, placing them in the sink. Afterwards, I walked back over by the table. I stretched out my arms, then fixed my hair once again. I could feel Louis' eyes on me as I combed my fingers through my curls, so I looked up to meet his navy blue eyes.

"I just love it when you do that, Haz," he began, causing me to blush madly.

"Shut up." I joked, my face red. I turned away from the group and began to head out the door, plopping myself on the couch.

My intentions were to be alone, but not to the others. Before I could even turn on the television, the boys and Mady were all down beside me on the sofa. To my right, Liam was so close his chin rested on my shoulder. And to my left, Mady was staring directly at me, our arms touching. Niall was beside Liam, Zayn beside Niall. Lou was on the opposite side of Mady.

"Hazza, could you put a movie in?" Lou leaned over Mady to ask me. I sighed, patting my bandmate on the head.

"If you really want to, Loueh," I gave in, leaning back against the couch.

"Yay! Thanks!"

"What are we going to watch?" Liam asked, his eyes narrowed on the caramel-haired, Doncaster lad.

"You'll see..." Lou gave Daddy a sneaky smile, rubbing his hands together. I laughed to myself at how rediculous Lou looked right now. Liam rolled his eyes, looking over from Tommo to Mady. His eyes locked on Mady, and I wasn't the only one who noticed.

Mady

"Please don't put in a scary movie," Niall pleaded. "You know I get easily frightened."

I couldn't help but smile at how adorable Niall was as he said that. Though he was cute no matter what he did. He bit his lip, obviously embarassed of what he had just admitted.

"If you get scared," I began, wishing I hadn't started talking. I looked over at the blonde, his eyes focused on me. "..You can come sit next to me."

I felt Harry nudge me as I talked, then the curly haired boy leaned in to whisper something in my ear. I trembled at the fact that Harry Styles was practically close enough to kiss me, though he didn't.

"Of course you'll sit next to Nialler," Harry joked, a smile widening on his face. I rolled my eyes at him; it was true.

"No freaking duh," I smiled at him. He chuckled softly, and I felt bashful at how adorable he was when he did so. That smile just killed me; making me feel all sensitive and tingly inside.

"Don't worry Nialler," Lou interrupted my conversation with Harry. "I won't put in a scary movie."

Niall sighed in relief. "Good."

Lou reached over to pay the Irish on the back, letting a small giggle excape his lips.

"Instead," Lou dragged on, "we, are going to watch a love story."

I felt Harry nudge me again; it was almost as if Louis planned this. I felt Niall's blue eyes land on me, and I shivered slightly as a reaction. Harry must've noticed, because he wrapped an arm around my shoulders just to hold me still.

"Thanks," I whispered, and he nodded, slowly beginning to take his arm away.

"If you two are are done cuddling," Liam snapped, but I could tell he wasn't trying to be mean. "Can we start the movie now?"

"Calm yourself," Harry layed a hand on Daddy Direction's shoulder.

Liam rolled his eyes at Haz, sighing loudly. He ran his fingers through his hair, as if he were trying to calm down.

"I'm sorry," he bit his lip. "I didn't mean it to come out that mean."

I saw Lou glance at Zayn, a huge smile on their faces as they exchanged looks. What could be so interesting about what Liam had just said? Did they know something I didn't? I don't know, but if they are, I'm going to be determined to find out.

"Can you just play the movie now?" I broke the silence, blurting a sudden question.

"Not yet," Niall answered, hopping off the couch. "We must get food first."

"Of course, it's like this everytime," Harry joked, looking over at his best bandmate, Louis. His green eyes fell on him, and they both laughed as Zayn and Liam nodded at his true statement.

"Shut up, Curly," Niall laughed as he headed towards the kitchen.

"Bring back a big bowl.. with lots of butter on the popcorn," Lou began, laughing weirdly to himself on purpose. "I like butter."

I threw my head back in laughter. Why was Louis so gorgeous and funny? Why were they ALL so gorgeous and funny?

Harry smiled over at me as I laughed, and I probably looked like a complete idiot because I was the only one who found it amusing. The boys were pretty much used to the randomness of the group, but I wasn't. Although, if Niall had overheard Lou's joke, I'm sure he would've laughed with me.

When the blonde boy came back with a large bowl of popcorn, he took a seat back down on the couch. Although, he wasn't sitting where he was before. He squeezed himself between me and Lou, and I tried to hide the small blush that appeared on my cheeks as his legs hit against mine.

"Want some?" Niall asked, stuffing a handful of popcorn into his mouth as Lou dimmed the lights and started the movie. I laughed, nodding. Niall passed me the bowl, and I was surprised he'd let me hold it because of how much he loves food.

"Pass me that when you're done, girlie," Harry joked, reaching over and taking the bowl out of my hands. He did the same as Niall; taking a handful of popcorn and stuffing it into his mouth. Though, it wasn't as forceful, and some kernels fell down his shirt.

He laughed to himself, and I brushed the kernels that landed on my jeans off of my legs. I rolled my eyes at him, and I heard Louis "shush" us from where he was sitting; now on the left side of Niall instead of me.

I bowed my head sensitively. Lou had just told me to be quiet. Louis Tomlinson, had just "shushed" me. I looked over at Niall, who appeared to be into the movie; still continuing to stuff popcorn in his mouth. I swear, that boy never stops eating. I bet when he sleeps, he dreams about a pile of mashed potatoes or something.

I must've gotten lost in how cute Niall was, because I felt Harry lightly hit me in the stomach; as if telling me to stop staring at him before the other boys noticed.

"Thanks," I whispered, "again."

Harry nodded once again, slowly taking another bite of popcorn. I looked back to the movie, and the credits were flashing across the black screen. The movie was over already? Either it was short, or time just flew because I was so focused on what Niall was doing to even pay attention to the film that was playing.

"Who wants McDonalds?" Zayn said out of nowhere, being the first to jump off of the couch; though I expected it to be Niall.

"Me!" I hollered, and watching as Niall did the same; raising his hand as if volunteering to answer a question.

"Alright then," Liam stood up, obviously appearing happier than before. He patted Niall on the back, then looked at me. "Let's get this show on the road then, shall we?"

"Oh yeah!" Lou and Harry chanted at the same time. All of us ran out the door laughing, ready to go eat.

------------------------------------------

Mini author's note: You guys are gonna HATE me in the next chapter...