Chapter 8

A/N: Heeeeeellllo! 'Vas happening with you guys, eh? Anyways, I'm really bored right now and have nothing better to do, so I'm just going to update... yeah... so... I'm going to start writing now.. Hope you guys enjoy it! (: xx

Oh, and if you took the time to read this crap, you deserve a cookie! *gives cookie*

SONG OF THE DAY: Illusion by Ross Lynch (suggested by my sister)

Okay! Now on with the story! (:

--------------------------------------------

Mady

My heart was racing in my chest as I watched Niall stare down at the table, searching for something to eat. My palms were sweaty as my arms hung to my sides, and my hands clung to my shirt for something to grip onto. My eyes wandered around the room, and I smiled as I saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry doing the conga line.

"Come on, Mady! Join us!" I heard Louis holler as they did a lap around the food table. I let out a small chuckle, my eyes meeting with Tommo's.

"Sure!" I didn't hesitate to join the line, so I ran behind Louis and wrapped my arms around his stomach. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach stirring when I realized I was practically holding Louis Tomlinson.

In front of me, Lou was holding Harry, Harry was holding Zayn, and Zayn was holding Liam. Trying to talk between frequent giggles, I turned to face the blonde who was munching on some snacks.

"Nialler, why don't you join us?" I suggested, still walking in circles with the four boys. I saw Niall's eyes light up, and he didn't hesitate to dash right over and join in. I felt my face heat up as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, joining the dance.

"This is what I call a One Direction get together!" Hazza cheered playfully, and I saw Liam and Zayn nod. I laughed as well, readjusting my grip around Louis. Niall tightened his grip around me as Liam, being the one in the front, decided to move a little faster.

Before we knew it, we had gotten so fast, that we eventually all fell over on top of each other. The Irish boy was laughing his head off as he was laying on top of Liam, and Liam was beside Zayn. Zayn was on top of Harry, and Louis was on top of me. It wasn't long until I had fallen on top of Niall.

Both my hands were pinned down on his chest, and my knees were on his stomach. Niall and I locked gazes, and I could feel him breathing heavily, as was I. His eyes roamed over me, and I wondered why he wasn't trying to move. Oh, how I wanted so bad to brush his bangs out of his eyes and lean in to kiss his lips, but I didn't.

I slowly started to climb off of him, and he gradually began to sit up. He rubbed the back of his head, smiling and looking at me. I slid a loose strand of hair behind my ear, smoothing the wrinkles of my hoodie as we awkwardly looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for falling," I broke the silence, my voice quavering as I spoke.

"It's okay," he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "Besides, it was Louis' fault." He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but laugh.

As I looked into the distance, I met eyes with Hazza, watching as he winked at me. I knew he was winking due to what had just happened with Nialler, and I felt myself blush thinking about it. I could just tell that he and I both wanted me and Niall to get together. I know how desperate he is to find the blonde a girlfriend.

"I usually never say this," Zayn began, exchanging glances with Daddy Direction. "But, I'm knackered."

"Yeah, me too," Liam scratched the back of his neck. "I think it would be best if we went to bed." Niall and Louis nodded, but Harry didn't.