Chapter 17

A/N: WHOOOP! HERE'S AN UPDATE! (: I hope you all are happy Directioners now hehe.. anyways, I think you all are so amaZAYN for reading this! x

*gives carrot*

I gave this to you because I love you guys :3 Now Louis will love you forever <3

SONG OF THE DAY: Everything About You by One Direction (I was blasting this in the car!)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Harry

"I heard there's tea?" I asked, bolting down the staircase to the kitchen faster than ever known possible. I swung myself over the railing, quickly pulling out a chair to sit on.

"Someone must be thirty," Liam greeted me. "It might be a little hot, though."

"I don't care! Tea's... tea," I said, before taking a sip. As I continued to drink my tea, I noticed Lou pulled up a chair to sit beside me.

Niall got himself comfortable across from Louis, and Liam was sitting next to Lou. Zayn was the only one who wasn't awake yet, and, judging by his unusual sleeping patterns, it wasn't that much of a shocker. Meanwhile, Mady was slowly trudging into the kitchen, looking tired as ever. I watched as she gave Liam an awkward glance, but I didn't bother to ask why.

"Good morning, love," I greeted her warmly. "Here, come sit by me."

"Hey, would about me," Lou complained. "I want to sit by my Hazza, too." I reached out to jokingly mess up his hair, hoping to make him feel better.

"I know, Loueh," I confronted him, "don't worry. You can sit on the opposite side of me, okay?" Lou nodded, a pouty look still remaining on his face.

"Oh, alright," he gave in. "I guess Mady can sit by you, too, Hazza." Lou sighed.

"That's my Tommo," I smiled at the boy in the stripes, and he did the same for me.

I looked over at my opposite side, noticing Mady smiling at the conversation she just heard. It's weird and awkward, because every single time I have a conversation with Louis, I forget that we're not alone when we talk. The thing about that is, it always seems to embarass us everytime, yet we don't get the message to stop doing it.

Liam locked his eyes on me, giving me an odd look. I just shrugged my shoulders and tried my hardest to ignore him, raising my cup of tea to my lips and slowly beginning to drink it. As I drank, I studied the expressions and appearances of my bandmates, trying to figure out exactly what was going through their heads at this moment in time.

Looking over at Nialler, I noticed a knackered expression still remained on his face. His blue eyes were focused down to look at the table, and to keep himself entertained, he was sliding his mug of tea across the table. His blonde hair was a disheveled mess, and his white shirt was full of wrinkles and imprints.

Unlike Niall, Liam seemed to be the most awake; considering the fact that he was one of the first ones up. With that benefit and given the time to, he had changed out of his PJ's and into some day clothes. His brown hair looked pretty average for the morning hours if you asked me, and his brown eyes were still sparkly as ever. I'd say the lad looked pretty good today.

My best mate Louis was of course wearing stripes, looking like the typical Tommo I know and love. His navy eyes were full of emotion, and I could tell he was pretty awake for the most part. His caramel-colored hair was wavy enough to sway at the side, giving him a bad-boy image. A smile was curved onto his lips, and I could tell once he finished his tea he would be his same hilarious self.

Zayn pretty much kept to himself as he drank his tea, his brown eyes getting lost in his thoughts every so often. Meanwhile, he kept on fiddling with his fingers; he was either tapping them along the table or combing them through his dark hair as if they were a brush. The blonde streak Zayn had it his hair hung loose over his forehead, helping to give him that plain look that was very well visible to me.

Other than my bandmates, Mady seemed pretty calm and collected to me. She was staring down at the the table, her eyes fixed on her mug of tea. She ran her fingers along the edge of the glass, tapping it lightly with her fingertips as she grabbed hold of the handle. Her brown eyes stared curiously at it; it was almost as if she were waiting for something to happen to it as she restlessly shrugged her shoulders, keeping to herself as she did so.

"Harry? Are you.. okay?" Mady flashed a hand in front of my face, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What? Huh? Oh.. ," I looked over at Mady, my green eyes locking on hers. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Then what are you thinking so hardly about?" She questioned me, sliding a loose stand of hair behind her ear.

"Nothing. I'm just..." I paused. "Drinking my tea.." I quickly raised the glass to my lips, trying to drink my way out of the situation.

Mady

I don't know why, but Harry was sort of acting weird. It was almost as if he was keeping something from all of us; but I don't know what he could possibly be hiding. I mean, he's like a brother, and people that close should tell each other everything. Meanwhile, Zayn kept giving me these odd glances everytime Nialler would say something or act abnormally. I'm kind of starting to think that telling Zayn about my crush on the blondie was a stupid idea on my part.

I looked over at the Bradford boy, trying my best to give him a silent signal that all was going well and I didn't need him to keep looking at me like he was. Hoping he'd get the message, I refrained from looking at him anymore as we sat here.

"Mady... there's something bothering me..." Haz leaned over me, whispering as audible as he could.

"I knew it," I turned to face him. "What is it?"

"Well... I kind of...." he began, "...please don't be mad at me..."

"Oh no," I sighed. "What did you do, Hazza?" I crossed my arms over my chest, watching as Harry nervously bit his lip.

In my head, I was trying to think of what Harry could possibly tell me. I mean, it couldn't be that bad, could it? He told me that he hoped I wouldn't be mad, but that only got me more anxious than I already was. I looked him in the eyes, trying to determine what he was going to say by the look in his eyes. When it didn't work, I just sat there and waited for him to talk.

"...I... kind of told Liam you.... liked Nialler," he admitted to me, my eyes growing wide.

"What?! But.. you promised you wouldn't tell!" I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to fight back the tears that urged to roll down my cheeks. I shook his shoulders, and worry and concern filled his face.

"I know.. I'm sorry," he started, "really. I am sorry. I don't know what got into me... he just asked, and then I thought---"

"Wait a second," I stopped him. "Liam.. asked you who I liked?"

Harry nodded. "Yes."

"Why?"

Haz only shrugged. "I don't know. But, when I told him, I wished I could take it back. Unfortunately for me, it was too late. I'm truly sorry, Mady."

"It's okay," I sighed, looking to the floor. "As long as Nialler doesn't know, everything is fine. He doesn't know, does he?"

Harry looked up at me. "Well...."