Chapter 27

A/N: Okay, I seriously have no life. Who knows how long this pattern of unusual updates will go on? Anyways, here you go!(: x

SONG OF THE DAY: What Do I Have To Do? by Ross Lynch (AMAZAYN SONG! I love Ross Lynch. I really do(:

---------------------------------------------------

Niall

For the most part, the whole thing with the interview turned out okay. Although, even though Mady told me not to worry and that she was fine, I couldn't help but worry. It's one of those things when someone tells you not to do something, you do it. For example, if you're really high up in the air, someone might say to you don't look down. And, that only makes you want to look down, doesn't it?

I sighed, chewing on my bottom lip as I sat there in the car. As she was sitting next to me, she layed a calm hand on my knee. I looked over at her, my blue eyes locking on her brown ones. A sentimental look formed on her lips, and a plain attitude pervaded on her face.

"Nialler, stop worrying. I know you're thinking about it," she said to me, as if she could see right through me. Just the thought of that gives me chills.

"I'm sorry. I know you caught totally off gaurd, and I felt bad." I admitted, a sad look in my eyes and on my face.

"Well, don't feel bad. There's absolutely no need to," she attemped to calm me down. "Look, blondie. I don't mind the fans knowing about us being in a relationship. In fact, I love that idea."

"But, some fans get jealous. They could say mean stuff to you."

Mady shuddered. "Who cares? I have you to lean on when I'm feeling sad."

I smiled at her. "You're right. I'll clear my mind."

Just as Mady faced forwards once again, I could feel my phone voilently buzzing in my pocket. When I reached into my pocket to grab my phone, I noticed a phone call notification flashing across my screen. Noticing the caller ID made me gulp, and I pressed the button with a shaky finger.

"Um, hello? Simon." I began, nervous to speak. I bet the news about me and Mady were all over the world now. "Yeah, we're uh, leaving the building right now. We're in the car."

"What's he saying?" Liam wanted to know, and I pulled the phone away from my ear for a brief moment long enough to answer his question.

"He says he wants to see us. He wants you to drive to his place," I informed him, and Liam's lips parted with dead silence. Liam did as I said, turning over to a familiar street.

"Ok, Simon. We'll be there shortly," I said, the phone back up against my ear. "Bye."

Hanging up, I sighed aloud, getting stares from my bandmates and Mady. Liam was the only one who knew about Si calling, so I figured it would be better if I informed the others about it rather than leaving them confused.

"Boys, and Mady, before we go home, we have to go to Simon's. He wants us over there," I blurted, causing Harry to raise a confused eyebrow.

"What? Why?" He asked, and I only shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. Maybe he just wants to talk about the interview or something," I assumed, jerking a little in my seat when Liam pulled the car to a stop. That meant, that we have arrived at Simon's place.

All we did was step out of the car, and Simon was standing there in the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest. By the looks of it, he didn't seem to happy with us. Although, I don't know what we could've done wrong; though I knew we were about to find out quite soon.

"Boys. Come with me. Mady, wait outside." Simon order, hand gesturing for my bandmates and I to walk into the house. I took a quick glance at Mady, flashing her an apologetic look.

The boys and I sat down on a large soft that Simon had in his living room, and Si took a seat in a chair directly across from us. He clasped his hands in his lap, staring at us plainly as if we were to be hiding something. Which, I don't think we were.

"Uncle Simon," Liam pitched in. "Um, what exactly is this about? Are we in... trouble?"

Simon sighed, looking over at me. "Yes. You boys are in trouble."

I raised an eyebrow. "What? How come? What did we do wrong?"

"Nialler, you know it's not safe to date a fan. And then you tell the world about it? Huge mistake," Simon shook his head. "I'm sorry, but we cannot allow you to continue dating a fan."

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, full of worry.

"I'm trying to say that," he paused, locking gazes with me. "You and Mady need to break up. Do what's best for the band."

I rose to my feet. "What?! No! I won't do it! I--"

"Niall. Listen to me," Simon shook my shoulders, attempting to break me out of my thoughts. When it didn't work, I continued babbling.

"No! I won't listen to you!" I shouted. "Mady and I are very happy together! And if you're willing to let what others think about me dating a fan affect your thoughts, then you are a heartless jerk! I'm happy with Mady. Don't split us up."

"Niall. I'm just doing what's best for the band," Si explained calmly.

I sighed, finally sitting down. I clasped my hands tightly together, pressing my lips into a thin line. I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. I wanted to let those tears roll down my cheeks freely and better explain my feelings.

"I'm sorry, Nialler," Hazza wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and that's when I broke.

I let my head drop into my hands, tears streaming down my face. I was full on sobbing now, and it was as if nothing could make me happy. Not now, not ever again.

"Look, Niall. You have three days to break up with Mady. That's all I'm giving you. When that time is up, we'll send her home and you can date someone else. A celebrity, perhaps."

"No! You are not splitting us up! Why can't you let me be happy?! I... I just don't..." my voice trailed off as it was quavering too much. "..I.. leave me alone!"

"Niall, it's---" Simon began.

"Don't!" I ripped the door open, bolting outside.

Once I got outside, I didn't hesitate to throw myself in Mady's arm. Although Mady didn't understand what the hell was going on, she hugged me back, and for a moment I felt secure again.