Chapter 37

A/N: Lately I've been trying to update as much as possible, knowing that we may not have internet for a while...

SONG OF THE DAY: The Harold Song by Ke$ha (First song on my shuffle.. plus it has the name HAROLD in it hehe)

-------------------------------------------------

Niall

As Simon stared mischeviously into my eyes, the more nervous I got. Mady must've noticed that I was anxious, because she randomly grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together. I looked down at our hands, then back up at her. Suddenly I felt like I could do this.

"Simon," I started, clearing my throat of any trace of fear.

"I... I'm in love with Mady. There is nothing you can say or do that will make me break up with her. I know we are meant to be. I need her as much as she needs me. I've never felt like this towards any other girl, so I know the feeling is real. I'm in love, Uncle Si. And, if you really care about me, you'll let me be happy."

I felt Harry pat me on the back from behind the couch, as Zayn played with my hair a bit. Mady squeezed my hand a little harder, and Liam and Louis stood near me. I heard Simon sigh, not sure of what he might say next.

"Well, if you won't break up with her then," Simon started. "Then... you're out of the band."

I looked to the floor, trying my hardest not to cry. Mady pat me on the back, and when she realized she has had enough, she rose to her feet.

"No! You are not kicking Niall out of One Direction. There is no way I'm going to let you do that," She exclaimed with anger, her fists clenched at her sides.

I reached my hand up, grabbing her arm to try and sit her back down. When she wouldn't calm down, I decided to speak up.

"Mady, it's okay, you don't have to---" I started, but she cut me off.

"No, I have to do this," she said to me, turning back to face Simon. "You are not going through with this. Just let us be happy."

"Yeah, and," Liam started. "If you kick Nialler out of the band, I'm leaving, too." I smiled at my bandmate, in complete shock. He did say he owed me one.

"Me too," Lou offered, raising his hand in the air.

"Me three," Harry smiled down at me, grabbing my hand as a symbol of strength and power.

"And I'll leave too," Zayn finally said. "So, that leaves no one. Are you sure you want to do this, Simon?"

We all stared Simon directly in the eyes until he finally broke. He let out a large sigh, his arms crossed over his chest as he spoke.

"Alright, fine," Si gave in. "Niall, you and Mady can date, and you can stay in the band. I guess it is wrong to break you two up."

I jumped up in celebration, wrapping my bandmates and Mady in a huge hug. I turned to the four boys that helped me stay in the band, a smile curved onto my lips.

"Thanks, guys. I can't believe you were willing to give up your dreams for me," I thanked them.

"Nialler, it's our dream. And we couldn't live it without you," Harry said to me, and I wrapped him in the tighest hug I could. He laughed, and when we pulled away, I turned to face Mady.

"Thanks for standing up for me," I said to her, taking her hands in my own. "It really meant a lot. I wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for you."

She beamed at me. "I think there's a better way to thank me..." Mady hinted, causing my face to heat up.

"Yes, yes there is," I agreed, wrapping my arms around her waist and slamming her lips against mine. Right now, I didn't care that everyone was watching us. All that mattered to me right now was that everything was all good.

I heard a few 'aww's' from my bandmates, which only caused me to smile as I kissed Mady. She wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her tiptoes to reach me. Deciding that she shouldn't have to stand so high, I threw her down on the couch with my lips still on her's.

We were laying on top of each other, and our tongues tangled together as we kissed. We were snogging harder now than ever before, and I liked that. Mady combed her fingers through my matted blonde hair, and we both finally pulled away.

When we turned back to look at everyone else, their eyes were all on us and smiles were plastered on their faces. I felt my face heat up as Louis made some kissing noises. I don't know what to do with that boy.

We waved good-bye to Simon, and as he left we all pulled each other back into another massive group hug. As we had our arms around each other, we kept on mumbling 'I love you's' to each other as we did so.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, is this what you guys expected to happen? I bet @Miss_Nialler was shocked, but I don't know about the rest of you.

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! FAN, FAN, FAN! I'M DESPERATE!

Next chapter will be up soon!(:

-Reese Styles<3