Chapter 4

A/N: Fourth update already! Ahh I'm addicted to writing! Ok, I'll just say the song of the day and move on already haha.

SONG OF THE DAY: Another World by One Direction (Love thissss!)

-----------------------------------

Niall

"Aren't you jolly as ever," I greeted as I saw Hazza and Mady running towards us, their arms linked together. Liam elbowed me, though I don't know why.

"Hey, I have to tell you something later," Liam whispered in my ear, later backing away and taking a drink of his water.

"Why can't you just tell me now?" I mumbled toward him, and he only sighed. When Liam didn't say anything for a while, I took another bite of my chicken sandwich.

"Because," he finally started, "it would be more comfortable to me if I told you later." He readjusted his sitting position, schooing closer to me as if he was going to say more. "It has to do with... Mady."

I raised an eyebrow, greatly confused. It had to do with Mady? What could it possibly be, and how could it relate to her anyways? I don't know, but it is really killing me to find out. I drew a blank with no idea of how it could possible relate anything to her, nothing coming to mind anytime soon.

"Tell me as soon as we get back," I finalized with Liam, and when he nodded, we dropped the conversation.

"Tell him what?" Mady stepped in, obviously overhearing our entire conversation. I looked over at Liam, his expression full of concern. Looks like he heard her too. "Well?" Mady repeated, raising an eyebrow. I bit my lip.

"Nothing," I answered stupidly, evading her eyes. Without asking anymore, she sighed and turned back to face her food.

"Anyone want a mint?" Louis broke the awkward silence with an awkward question. The rest of us all exchanged weird looks, later looking back at Tommo.

"Um, sure?" I finally said, reaching out to take the mint from Louis.

"Anybody else want one?" Louis repeated, looking at me. I nodded, agreeing to have one.

"Should we get going now?" Zayn randomly asked, hopping out of the booth without an answer. Harry nodded, as if asking the rest of us for permission. When we all agreed, we stepped out of the booth and began to head down the parking lot to the car.

Mady

"That was weird," I said, finding myself walking at the same pace as Zayn.

"Yeah, that's why I broke the silence," he replied, looking at me.

"Well I'm glad you did," I thanked him. "I don't think I could've sat there any longer without saying anything." Zayn shook his head.

"Me either," he said, opening the door for me when we stepped in the car.

"Thanks," I smiled, stepping in. Zayn nodded, stepping in for himself as well.

The ride wasn't long at all, but it seemed like it. The reason it did was because everytime I looked back, Harry and Lou were being their usual insane selves. It made me laugh, but at the same time it got on my nerves. Although, it was a good annoying.

"I'm still hungry," I heard Niall complain from behind me, holding his stomach. Liam looked at him, as well as me.

"Nialler, you just ate," he reminded, and Niall only sighed. I couldn't but laugh, Niall was just so adorable, and I loved how hungry he was all the time. As Liam would say, he truly is a bottomless pit. No denying that.

"I know," he finally said back, "but I'm still hungry." Liam sighed.

"Well, we're home now," he stated, pulling into the garage, "you can eat something when we get inside."

Liam

It wasn't long until we went inside, and Niall was already rummaging through the cabinets and searching for food. I shook my head as I witnessed everything. That boy never seems to know what being 'full' feels like.

"Ok, now that we're home," Niall began, chewing on something that looked like pretzel sticks. "You need to tell me what you needed to tell me."

"Oh, that," I started stupidly. I sighed, meeting Niall's gaze. "Promise you won't tell the boys."

"I promise," Niall said, swallowing the last bite of pretzel. "You know you can tell me anything, bro."

"Alright," I took a deep breath. "I.. don't know how you're going to take this..."

"What is it?" Niall grew more interested, leaning closer to me. "Come on.. spit it out!"

"I... think I might," I paused, turning away from him and not wanting to look into his eyes. "...kind of fancy Mady a little bit."

"Really?" Niall said louder than he intended. I placed a hand over his mouth, and he gave me an apologetic look, as if promising not to talk as loud. "Really?" He repeated, a lot quieter this time.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Is it obvious?"

"No, not at all," Niall laughed, shaking his head. "Why do you think I was so surprised?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I just think I'm a readable person." Niall layed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, you're not," Niall assured, handing me a pretzel stick. "Don't worry."

"Ok, good. Remember, don't tell the boys." Niall nodded.

"I know, I won't," he promised, "or Mady."

"Especially Mady," I added, and Niall only patted my back.

"I won't say a word about it," Niall winked at me before heading upstairs to his room, the bag of pretzels still tightly grasped in his hand.

That boy and his food share a love that could never be broken. It was almost amazing. Not even Lou and Eleanor share that kind of relationship towards each other, and everybody knows how happy they seem to be together. That's what surprises me.