Chapter 38

A/N: NEW CHAPTERRRRRR! DUE TO THE SCHOOL CANCELLATION! OH YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Okay... I don't know what else to say..

SONG OF THE DAY: Stop and Stare by One Republic (AWESOMENESS!)

-------------------------------------

Harry

When we finally pulled away out of our group hug, all of our smiles didn't seem to want to go away. I looked over at Nialler, who seemed to be the happiest of all of us. Though, Mady was a close second in this case.

I watched as Niall grabbed hold of Mady's hand, a sweet look on his face. She looked back up at him, and it only made me smile. Those two were so damn cute together. I can hardly even stand how perfect they are for each other. It just makes me smile so hard all the time.

Niall leaned in close to her, whispering something in her ear. Mady giggled, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks as she did so. The blonde brushed his lips softly over Mady's, and as I watched them I worried I was intruding.

Turning away, I looked behind me and grabbed hold of Lou's arm. I dragged him closer to me, his navy eyes filled with confusion.

"Lou, I think we should leave those two alone," I suggested, deciding it was the right thing to do. "Let's go upstairs and play some video games or something."

"Sounds good," Tommo agreed, following along close behind me. "Would about the other boys?"

"Oh, right," I remembered, turning to face Liam and Zayn. "Lou and I are going to play some video games upstairs. Want to come?"

Li and Zayn nodded, tagging along behind us. Before making it all the way up the stairs, I made sure Mady was looking at me when I gave her a small wink. She smiled weakly at me, turning back to face the Irish.

Mady

We were alone now. And, I was sure of it. Niall was looking at me like he was about to make a move, but I could never be sure. He motioned me to come to him, and he pulled me closer until my head was on his chest.

He rubbed circles into my back as I cuddled up to him, breathing in his fresh Armani scent. Eventually, Niall started playing with my hair as I attemped to shut my eyes. Not wanting me to fall asleep, the blonde cupped my head in his hands, staring into my eyes.

"Mady," he started, his blue eyes fixed on me. "You're my everything."

I smiled hard at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I gently guided him to me, softly pressing our lips together. He tasted so warm and sweet, and every time I would touch him, it felt enchanting. I could wouldn't trade kissing Nialler for anything. I needed the feel of his lips against mine.

This kiss was more passionate than agressive, but the longer our lips touched, the more I wanted him. I ran my fingertips down Niall's chest, and I kept going lower. The blonde flinched when I did so, and with a smile on his face he decided that he wanted it to be a rough kiss.

Slamming our lips together, I crawled on top of him. I ran my tongue swiftly over his bottom lip, asking for permission. Her quickly opened his mouth, allowing our tongues to roam around in each other's mouths. It was sensational.

When we both finally pulled away, our chests were rising and falling as we breathed. A sweet smile flashed across Niall's face, revealing how sensitive and chill the lad really was. He was so cute when he smiled. He was so cute no matter what he did.

"Shall we join the boys for video games?" Nialler asked, standing up as he reached his hand out for me to take. I smiled, quickly interwining our fingers.

"We shall, blondie." I beamed at him, and a faint blush appeared on his cheeks.

Louis

"No! Kill it! Kill it! Over there, you crackhead!" I shouted at the screen, angry with the animated cartoons.

"Boobear, chill out," Harry reached his arm out to me, resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's just a game." Liam added.

"Damn game," I mumbled under my breath, and Zayn only rolled his eyes.

I looked over to the door, pausing the game I was agitated with. I saw Nialler and Mady, hand in hand, standing in the doorway. I smiled at the couple, allowing them to come in.

"What's going on in here?" Mady asked, swinging her clasped hands with Niall.

"Louis is cursing at the game," Haz joked, mocking me. I playfully smacked him in the arm. "Wow, someone's agressive."

Mady giggled.

"So, why don't you tell us?" I started, leaning in closer. "What went on downstairs? Snogging?"

Liam punched me in the shoulder, and I rubbed up and down my arm in pain.

"Sorry. Louis is Louis. He's really dirty minded," Liam assured, and Niall only nodded in agreement with Mady.

"So, you, uh," Zayn started, handing out a controlled to me. "Do you guys want to play? We just started the game."

"Yeah, sure," Mady agreed, taking a controller out of Zayn's hand. Niall reached out to grab one from Harry, and before we knew it, we were sitting side by side on the edge of the bed.

"I almost had it, you retarded monkey!" I exclaimed, throwing my controlled down on the bed with anger. "Give me those coins!"

I heard Harry laugh, as did the others. Unlike the rest, I didn't see what was so amusing about everything. Giving up, I turned the power off, and everyone was yelling at me for being a "sore loser," but I didn't see it.

"Alright, that's it!" I shouted. "I'm going to bed!"

Liam rose to his feet. "Aw, come on, Lou."

"No! I'm knackered," I told him, pushing through the door.

Niall

When Louis left, I turned around to face the others. They all stared back at me in complete silence and question.

"Yeah, I think we should get to bed, too," I announced, winking at Mady. She blushed, as well as I did.

"Okay. Let's call it a night, boys," Haz stood up. "And Mady."

We all went out separate ways to our bedrooms; well, all but me and Mady. We headed towards the door, ready to walk out into my room.

Flipping the sheets and blankets off of the bed, I climbed in next to Mady. I snaked my arm around her waist, and she cuddled in close to my chest. She slid a few loose strands of my blonde hair out of my face, causing me to smile.

"I love you." I whispered to her.

"I love you, too." She told me, drifting off to sleep.

When I was sure she was asleep and not able to be woken up, I slipped my arm back from around her waist. I carefully stepped out of bed, opening the door as I raced down the hallway. There was something I needed to do, and I needed to do it now.