Chapter 26

A/N: I was just so anxious, I felt like I just HAD to update again! So, I am. (: I hope you will enjoy this and comment, vote, fan.. blah blah blah(:. Kevin the pigeon thanks you for reading this absolutely pointless author's note! x

SONG OF THE DAY: Want U Back by Cher Lloyd (Alright, you know the drill. I just keep on hitting that shuffle. I can't help it! EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'! xD)

--------------------------------------------

Harry

"Alright, boys. We're here," I looked over at my bandmates, opening the door for Mady. I took her hand to help her step down. "There you go, love." I smiled at her.

She returned the smile. "Thanks."

I nodded, and it wasn't long until she took off after Nialler; tagging along shortly behind him. Liam and Zayn were walking and talking, kicking gravel as they did so. They were the farthest behind of all of us, because Louis was walking in sync with me, and Niall and Mady were in the front.

Every once in a while, I would notice the couple in front of me take each other's hand and just simply walk along the sidewalk we parked by. I felt Lou throw his arm around my shoulders, his navy eyes meeting with mine every once in a while as he talked.

When we finally reached the front door of the large building, we didn't hesitate to run inside. It was long and narrow, and by the looks of it, it was fancy. So, that must mean it was pretty expensive. I looked around, unsure of where to go, until some guide informed us which room to head into.

As we followed the guide, I noticed Nialler and Liam looking around, as if they have never seen a place such as this one before. As those two minded their business, I walked a little faster and caught up with Mady. At first, I caught her off gaurd with my sudden voice.

"Are you sure you want to wait backstage," I asked her, and she looked directly at me as I spoke. "I mean, you're the guest. This is your experience. So, if you want to, don't hold back. You deserve to be behind the lenses just as much as we do."

A smile curved onto her lips. "Thank you, Hazza. And yes, I'm sure. I'll be perfectly fine backstage like I said before."

"Alright," I gave in.

"Right in here, fellows," the guide opened the door for us, pointing for us to go inside.

We did as told, following the narrow passageway to the theatre stairs. It was darker in here than we were used to, but I figured once we aired everything would be bright again. Well, at least I hoped it would be.

The boys and I took our seats in the small chairs that were set up on stage, meanwhile Mady stood backstage behind the curtains. I gave her a small wink, and she waved towards me. It wasn't long until the lights flashed, and suddenly some lady appeared in front of us. I swallowed the lump in my throat, taking one last glance at the boys.

"Hello, and welcome to the Quinn Show," the lady spoke, facing towards the main camera. "Today we are here with the world's hottest boyband, One Direction." She turned to face us. "So, boys, how does it feel to have such a sucessful career?"

"Well, we're still new at everything. It takes a lot of getting used to," Lou spoke up, sharing his opinion as he clasped his hands together on his lap. I think it was some kind of nervous instinct. He licked his lips. "I love it when people ask for pictures and autographs, I don't get annoyed one bit. It just feels great to know that people appreciate what you do."

The lady turned to Zayn. "What about you? What do you think?"

Zayn cleared his throat. "I agree with Louis. We are blessed to have such an amazing opportunity and that we are able to share it with the world. I just want everyone to know that we enjoy every second of what we do, and we push it to the very hardest."

"Great answers. Next question," the lady switched cards. "When you aren't with each other, what do you do?" She turned to face me.

"When I'm not with the boys practicing, I'm usually at home helping my mom clean and just chilling out. I'm quite the Momma's boy."

"It's true," Liam added, making me roll my eyes. "I do pretty much what Haz does. I mean, we are with each other almost all the time, but when we're not I just like to stay at home and, you know, relax. Spend time with my family, that soft of stuff."

"Nice," the woman threw in, "Okay. All of your girl fans out there want to know; are you boys single?"

"Single." I spoke up, glancing at Louis.

"Taken," Lou raised his hand. "By Eleanor."

"Taken by Perrie." Zayn mentioned.

"Single." Liam stated.

Then it was Nialler's turn. He looked to the floor, biting his lip. I could tell he was nervous, admitting that he was in a relationship for one of the first times. I almost felt sorry for him, and I understood what he was going through. I really did.

"T-taken," Niall stuttered, causing the audiance and the woman next to us to gasp.

I looked over at Mady from behind the curtain, and she looked concerned and pleased at the same time. Personally, I don't blame her.

"Really? By who?" The woman asked, only putting more pressure on our blonde bandmate.

"H-her name's Mady," he clarified. "She's the girl who won the contest."

"Oh," the woman stated. "Is she here?"

"Yeah, she's backstage."

"Bring her out!"

Nialler looked over at the curtain, waiting for Mady to walk out on the stage.

Mady

My heart was pounding in my chest as I crossed the stage, and I could feel pairs and pairs of eyes on me as I did so. Meeting up with the boys, I took a seat on the arm rest of Nialler's chair. He grabbed hold of my hand, looking to meet my eyes.

"How long have you two been a couple?" The lady asked.

"Um, not long. A few days at the most." I talked over the lump in my throat. Niall gave me a sympathetic look, as if he was sorry I had to come onstage and speak. I nodded, as if it were a signal that I was alright.

"That's really sweet," the woman smiled warmly. "Alright, I'll ask you guys one more question before I let you leave."

"Okay." The boys said in sync.

"Your fans want to know. What qualities do you look for in a girl?"

"Nice eyes and a great smile. I would also enjoy it if she was up for a cuddle and a laugh once in while. I'd like a fun person." Harry admitted.

"Cute, sweet, and up for a laugh." Niall winked at me. "Though, I think I had already found my girl." At that I blushed. Once again the audience cooed.

"I'm after the shy ones. Plus, I'm a sucker for blue eyes and curly hair. If you want to be my girl, you have to be willing to let me spoil you." Liam clarified, winking.

"I want a girl who's not afraid to speak her mind and has a great personality. To me, looks don't occur to me. I just want someone nice, funny, and can get along well with my family." Zayn explained.

"I like a girl who's cute in her own unique way and has a sense of humor. Hopefully we'd share a lot in common, plus, as I'm sure everyone knows, I'd love her to eat carrots." Lou quoted.

That caused everyone in the theatre to laugh until the interviewer finally spoke up. "That's all for today. Give it up for One Direction everybody! I hope they covered all or most of your questions! I had a great time, and I hope you did, too. Tune in next week for another interview with some close friends of One Direction, better known as the one and only Big Time Rush! Goodnight everyone!"

With that, we walked off stage. Tonight hadn't went as I planned, but overall it was interesting how everything went down.