Chapter 21

A/N: I felt that because @Miss_Nialler was nice enough to update, I should too. Well, that, and the fact that her and @Jamie_Niall_Penguin were pressuring me to.. Anyways.. enjoy my lovely Directioners! (: x

SONG OF THE DAY: Can You Feel It by Ross Lynch (Catchy song by one of my favorite artists! Plus, Austin & Ally is on right now. I can't help it! I love Ross!)

--------------------------------

Niall

My eyes rolled over to Mady, as if she had an answer for what to say to Louis. Mady looked the same as me; confused and expressionless. Her lips parted with shock, and I had no choice but to look back at Tommo.

"Are you going to answer me?" Lou crossed his arms, tapping his foot along the top of the stair. Again, for a few brief moments, I stayed silent.

"Um," I began, clearing my throat and messing with my hands. "...We'll be right up."

Louis sighed. "You didn't answer me, but whatever. Hurry or we're going to start without you."

I let out a sigh of relief, my eyes roaming back over to Mady. I almost felt bad that it was the second time we were about to kiss and we'd been interrupted. I put my hand on her knee, shaking it until she looked up at me.

"Hey," I began, and her eyes met mine, full of sadness. "You'll get that kiss. I promise you." I winked at her, and she smiled weakly at me.

"Now, come on," Mady insisted. "Let's go up to the boys before Lou throws another fit."

I chuckled, reaching out to grab her hand and interwine her fingers with mine. She looked down at her hands, and looked back up smiling at me. A slight blush tinted her cheeks a pinkish color.

"Come with me," I tugged on her hand, pulling her upstairs.

When we finally arrived in the room we were all supposed to be gathered in, Lou and Liam were already in a full on video game battle. Liam was playing calmly while sitting on the edge of the bed, as Louis was jumping all over the place with his controller in his hands.

"It's about time you two showed up," Zayn looked over at us, his gaze dropping to me and Mady's hands, which were still clasped together. "Why.. are you two holding hands?"

My eyes widened, as did Mady's. Out of awkwardness, we both pulled our hands out of the others, letting them smack against our sides. Zayn rasied a confused eyebrow, and Lou even paused the game to look over at us. It wasn't long until everyone was looking at us, and Mady and I were both embarassed as hell.

"Yeah, why are you holding hands?" Louis asked. "Besides, I saw you two at the table about to kiss."

"Really?" Harry questioned the boy in the stripes. Tommo nodded.

"Really."

"What's going on between you two?" Liam finally joined in the conversation, leaving Mady and I speechless.

"Nothing," Mady stepped in, and I could tell she was lying. "We're... just friends."

I could tell it pained her to say what she did, because she even told me herself that she had feelings for me. Not only that, but Liam informed me as well. To be perfectly honest, I think it hurt me to hear it just as much as it had hurt her to say it.

I sighed. "Can we just play the game now?"

Zayn nodded. "Yeah. Just grab a controller. The boys and I already have everything hooked up and plugged in."

"Cool." Mady said, looking to the floor and taking a seat on the edge of the bed. I plopped down beside her, and she flashed me a quick smile before resuming the game.

Everytime I talked to her, smiled at her, sat near her, or anything else, I always knew I felt something. What I felt was a feeling of anxiousness. Everytime my palms would grow sweatier and my heart would pound hard in my chest. It was a feeling I disliked, but at the same time, I quite enjoyed.

What I mean to say is, it's clear as day now that I do have feelings for Mady. I'm not exactly sure what those feelings are, but I know there's something there. Basically, what I'm trying to get off my chest is, I fancy Mady.

Halfway into the game, where we were shooting these imaginary lazers at some random guy in the screen. I was so out of it, I didn't even know which character I was supposed to be. To my defense, none of these guys looked like me.

That's why I was so overjoyed when Harry paused the game to go to the bathroom, which seems like a wrong thing to get so excited about. As impatient as my bandmates are, Liam, Zayn, and Louis got up to get a few snacks while they were waiting. Which, once again, left me and Mady alone.

With no hesitation, I brushed my finger softly against her cheek, as if guiding her to me. Quickly following along, she leaned in closer to me, and our lips were inches away from touching. We were so close now I could feel her breath mixing with mine, and it wasn't long before our lips met.

Mady

I can't believe it was finally happening. I was finally getting to kiss Niall Horan. I may have seemed calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside I was screaming like a little girl. Not only that, but I was quite enjoying the kiss.

Niall's lips tasted so sweet, and they were soft as ever. I could practically taste his happiness and excitement, and it felt so good. I loved it. I needed him. I needed my Nialler, and he needed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying my best to roughen the kiss. Quickly catching on and following my lead, Niall did the same, locking his arms around my waist. Since we were human, we eventually needed to breathe, so we were forced to pull away.

With our chests rising as we breathed heavily, Niall's eyes met mine. I smiled at him, and a faint blush glowed upon his cheeks.

"Told you that you'd get that kiss," the blonde whispered to me, causing me to giggle.

"I know. It was... you are... amazing," I smiled at him, and he slid a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks. So are you."

"We're back!" Lou ripped the door open, all kinds of various snacks piled up in his arms.

Meanwhile, Liam was holding all the drinks, and Zayn just stood there empty handed. You'd think he'd help them since they were struggling, but at the same time, he was lazy.

"I'm back too," Haz calmly entered the room, unlike Louis who had practically destroyed the door.

I swear, if I wasn't made out of such sturdy wood, there would probably be a huge gaping hole in the middle of it.

"Let's get back to the game then!" Lou didn't hesitate to hit resume, causing all the bullets and lazers to fly through the air once again.

I gave Nialler a quick glance, and he smiled weakly at me before looking back at the television screen. Sighing to myself, I did the same, following along as the instructions flashed across the screen too fast to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~