Chapter 9

A/N: Another update today! Hehe! (: I'm watching 'Finding Nemo' as I'm writing this aha.. I'm just weird like that :D

SONG OF THE DAY: Beautiful Freaks by Hot Chelle Rae (I just hit shuffle and it was the first song that came up aha)

------------------------------------------------

Mady

I awoke the next morning up against Niall, and he was still fast asleep. I couldn't help but stare at him and just think about how cute he looked when he slept. Debating on whether I should wake him up or not, I slid his bangs out of his eyes and watched his chest rise as he breathed.

"Nialler," I mumbled into his ear, leaning close toward him. When he still didn't budge, I lightly shook his shoulders. "Nialler, wake up."

A smile spread across my face as I watched Niall's beautiful blue eyes flutter open and meet mine. When he noticed me, he smiled at me as well.

"Good morning," I greeted, depending on my elbow to hold me up. Niall readjusted his position from laying to sitting, then leaned up against the headrest of the bed.

"Morning," he said back to me. "How long have you been awake?"

I shrugged. "Eh, I don't know. Few minutes maybe? It wasn't long."

The blonde looked at the blankets, as if he was remembering the night before. It must've been awkward for him now as the events all added up. First he was freaking out over the thunder, and now he was in bed with me. I watched him as he awkwardly stepped out of bed and opened the door.

"Do you want to get breakfast and see if the boys are awake?" Niall suggested, his hand still cozied around the door knob. I nodded, throwing the covers off my legs and stepping lower until my feet reached the floor.

"Good idea, I'm starving," I chuckled, rubbing my stomach. Niall layed a hand on his stomach too, taking a step out the door.

"Me too," he began. "But I'm always hungry."

I laughed once again. "I know you are."

Niall turned around once again to smile at me, then opened the door to Haz's room. As we stepped further in, I could spot Harry's bare back from where I was standing. Niall pressed a finger to his lips as if signaling me to be quiet, and I watched as he bent over to cuddle Harry as he slept. I crossed my arms over my chest, smiling to myself. I just can't stop smiling over anything, can I? Well, can you blame me? I'm with One Direction, and they're all so freaking adorable.

"Hazza, it's time to get up," The Irish boy shook his shoulders just like I had done to him earlier, waiting for Curly's green eyes to be revealed.

Harry finally opened his eyes, stretching his arms and yawning. I watched as he rubbed his eye, later noticing me in the room.

"Oh, hi Mady," he greeted me, still drowsy from sleeping. "Man, what time is it? I have a terrible head ache."

"It's time for you to get up!" Niall joked, smacking Harry in the head with a pillow. Harry chuckled, then switched attention from me to Niall with a cocked eyebrow.

"Hey, how are you both awake at the same time?" Hazza asked, sitting up in his bed. Niall turned to look at me with wary eyes, shrugged, then looked back at Styles.

"I... she.... just get up," The blonde smacked Harry with a pillow once again, and then ran out of the room before he could say anything more. "Get your butt out of bed, Curly, or I'll eat all the bacon!"

Harry laughed, shaking his head before looking up at me. I crossed my arms over my chest, rolling my eyes at him.

"Nialler is crazy," he admitted while readjusting his position. I nodded.