Chapter 18

A/N: Heyyyy there loves! <3 Okay, so since I love you all (because I just called you guys loves) I'm updating again (: xx Well, that and the fact that I have no social life, but, whatever. xD

So, yeah. Enjoy the chapter and the five beautiful boys of One Direction will love you forever. (Except Harry's mine.. so BACK OFF!) Lolz.. but I'm serious about my Hazza ;)

SONG OF THE DAY: Rock That Body by The Black Eyed Peas (I recently heard this on my friend's iPod for the first time in a LOOONGGG while! But, I LOVE THAT FREAKING SONG AHHHH)

---------------------------------------------

Mady

I was getting agitated when Harry sat there and refused to continue, and it only made me more anxious than I already was. I looked up at the curly-haired lad, hoping to see a sorrowful expression in his face to show that he truly cared enough to eventually continue. Unfortunately, he just sat there messing with his wrist watch and bracelets, and that wasn't going to get me anywhere. So, that's when I decided to repeat the question; you know, let him hear it one more time.

"Harry," I began, trying to talk in my calmest, most settling voice so I wouldn't overwhelm him. "Does Niall know about my crush on him?"

Harry only looked up at me for a second to hear what I finished saying, then looked back down to the floor. I was literally about to flip out on him, but luckily he looked back up before I could go all crazy on him.

"....I.. think he might," Haz explained, watching as I sighed. He layed a restless hand on top of mine, almost as if it was his attempt to calm me down. No matter how frustrated I was with that boy right now, I can't say I didn't like the sensation of his touch.

The way his hand felt on mine was almost, magical. Was that weird? It just felt so settling and relaxing, and it somehow had the ability to relieve me of all my thoughts will just a simple touch. But, the minute he would take it away, all my thoughts, worries, and whatever else was causing me stress would then return to my head.

"Look, Mady," Harry began, licking his lips. "I feel terrible about this. I feel terrible about everything. You probably think I'm a huge jerk now, don't you? I don't blame you. I think I am one, too."

He looked to his feet, and for a moment his sadness was so real I was feeling sympathy towards him. Was that right?

"No, Haz. You're not a jerk," I assured him. "Everyone screws up at points of their life. I mean, I wish you wouldn't have told my secret, but as least you are truly sorry for what you did. So, I forgive you."

"Really?" The Cheshire lad questioned me, and I answered him with a silent nod of my head. "It's just that I feel as if I screw up all the time. What I mean to say is, I don't feel I do anything right."

His reasoning was so pathetic and untrue, it actually made me chuckle. "Harry. Don't you ever say that about yourself," I began. "You have an amazing voice, you're a likeable person, and you're extremely wonderful at everything you do. I mean, two years ago you were a smalltown boy who gained the courage to try out for The X Factor. Look at how far you have come since then. You and the boys together are one of the biggest pop sensations of all time. So, don't you dare say you aren't good at anything, because that's not true at all. None of it."

Harry smiled weakly at me. "Why are you being so nice to me? I betrayed you. I'm at fault here." I sighed, knowing that this boy wasn't going to give up any time soon. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Like I said before, you did make a wrong decision. But, that's okay," I went on, explaining in more depth for him to understand with more clarity. "Please don't worry about this. I thought it would be obvious enough that I liked Nialler anyways. I mean, I told him I'd rather kiss him in the band. If that's not a give away, I don't know what is."

Harry laughed. "You're funny," Haz looked me in the eye, "and, I still need to give you that nickname I mentioned on the first day you came."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, dear God, no."

Harry smiled at me, and I let a small giggle escape my lips as he did so. All I knew right now was, even if Harry did make a mistake, he realized what he did, and he apologized for it. Since he did that, I forgive him. Also, since I do believe he was truly sorry; judging by the tone in his voice, I don't think he'll betray me again. Well, he better not, or that boy's going to get it.

"What are you two secret keepers whispering about over there?" Liam wanted to know, suddenly getting suspicious of our conversation.

I shuddered. "Eh, nothing really," I assured the brown-eyed boy. "Just an average conversation, I guess."

"An average conversation about... what exactly?" He persisted, begging for more of a response than I had given to him to start out with.

"About a nickname Harry wants to give me," I told a partial truth. "But, I don't know if I want one, to be completely honest."

My eyes rolled back over to look at the green-eyed lad, who was still sitting there cheekily with a smile plastered on his face. I chuckled as I noticed Liam roll his eyes, and then I enjoyed watching as Hazza got all defensive about how clever he was. Or, at least he thought he was.

"Yeah, I love you, Haz, but," Liam began, referring to Curly. "You're not the best at coming up with nicknames."

"Hey, I named the band, didn't I?" Harry defended himself, crossing his arms tightly over his chest. Liam rolled his eyes once again.

"Yeah, but that's not considered a nickname."

"Well, consider what you want, Li," Haz began, "not only do I think I'm awesome at coming up with nicknames, but I know I am. Not only am I good at that, but I'm also quite attractive."

"Really? You're saying this now?" I laughed. "Just a minute ago you were bagging on yourself. You even called yourself worthless. And now you think you're attractive? What's wrong with this picture?"

Harry smiled. "Cute, cute, cute," he started. "But not as cute as me." He winked, and I only rolled my eyes, letting my attention fall back over to Liam.

"He just doesn't stop, does he?" I asked him, causing Liam to smile and shake his head.

"Unfortunately for us, Mady," he crossed his arms. "No, no he doesn't."

The three of us laughed, leaving Zayn, Niall, and Louis in complete silence and confusion. But, that only made what had just happened a lot more amusing than it originally was. I don't know why, but I liked seeing people in awkwardness; because I was usually the person being awkward, and it was was good to have it be someone else for a change. Especially if that 'someone' is recalled as three of five of the members that make up world's most popular boyband, One Direction.