Chapter 14

A/N: Another update! YAYYY! (:

SONG OF THE DAY: Heard It On The Radio by Ross Lynch (I remember dancing to this!) :D

----------------------------------------------------

Mady

Finally calm enough to talk, I looked over at Lou, who was staring plainly at me with an odd look in his eye. He combed his fingers through his caramel colored hair, his navy blue eyes still locked on me. When he hadn't taken his eyes off me, I thought it would be best if I said something.

"Lou? Do you have something on your mind," I asked, looking over at the boy in the stripes. Louis quickly snapped out of his daze to answer my question.

"No, I was just thinking of something to ask you," he began, reassuring me that it wasn't anything abnormal. "In fact, I think I have the perfect question.."

"Then, tell me what it is! Don't just sit there staring at me. Spit it out!" I jokingly shouted at him, only to hear Harry let out a small chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" I teased to Curly, only watching as he let his head drop into his hands from laughter.

I turned back to look at Lou, who I assumed was just about to ask me the question he intended to.

"Alright," the Doncaster lad readjusted his position, his hands clasped together in his lap. "Would you rather.. kiss one of us, or jump in a pool of jello?"

"Interesting question," I acknowledged him, looking to the floor and messing with my stick. "This may seem weird, but I'd rather kiss one of you. I mean, I am a fan."

Zayn laughed. "Yeah. That seems normal."

"Are you saying you're used to people wanting to kiss you? That just sounds like you're bragging," I laughed, and so did the Irish boy.

Zayn shook his head. "No.. I guess it just came out wrong."

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. That was when Liam had broken the silence with a following question that sort of related to Louis'.

"So you said you'd rather kiss us, right?" Liam asked, and I nodded. "Then, would you rather kiss... me or Louis?"

"That's kind of awkward," I laughed. "Uh.. I guess Louis?"

"Really? Why me?" Lou asked, narrowing his eyes and leaning forward suspiciously. I bit my lip, not knowing what to do in the awkwardness. I rubbed up and down my arms, trying to warm my goosebumps.

"I don't know," I smiled shyly. I was probably blushing furiously. "Maybe because you're the crazy one?"

Lou nodded, knowing himself that he was indeed a loonatic. "Yeah, that's understandable. You also left out that I'm a sexy beast." He laughed, stretching out his shirt to try and prove it. I rolled my eyes, my face red as ever.

"Whatever makes you happy, Lou. Whatever makes you happy," I smiled, and so did he.

I looked over at Curly, who was a little confused on what had just happened. He looked over at me as well, and he gave me a certain stare that said he was going to ask me a question about kissing as well. And, when he did, I wasn't surprised.

"Mady, would you rather kiss me, or Zayn?" Haz asked, and I looked into his beautiful green eyes. I smiled to myself.

"Why do you guys put me in a position where I have to choose over you?" I laughed, and I watched as Harry smiled at me. "But, I think I'd have to go with you, Curly." I winked at him, and he just rolled his eyes.