Chapter 20

A/N: I didn't want to keep you waiting too long because I know how bad cliffhangers are! Lol.. so here you go! (:

SONG OF THE DAY: You Always Make Me Smile (My cousin @Miss_Nialler recently downloaded this on her Kindle Fire lol)

------------------------------

Niall

I didn't know what to say to Liam, so I just stood there in shock. It wasn't really the smartest thing to do when it was pouring down rain on you. When I realized that I was tired of shivering and being cold, I decided to act upon it.

"Um, Li, let's just go inside, okay?" I changed the subject, dragging him in front of me as we headed towards the door.

Once we stepped inside, we got all these weird looks from my bandmates and Mady, because they were probably wondering what the heck we were doing all wet. I looked over at Liam, then turned to face the others.

"We'll explain later, I promise.. ," I choked out my words, still freezing. I rubbed up and down my arms. "But, for now, could you guys please do me a favor and bring down some towels?"

"Okay. I'll go," Harry offered, standing up out of his chair. "I'll bring both of you some towels and new clothes."

"Thanks," Liam spoke up, wiping his soaked bangs out of his eyes. Hazza nodded, before racing up the staircase to the bathroom, and then to our rooms.

"And, I'll make some hot chocolate," Zayn offered, walking over to the kitchen. I watched as Mady stepped out of his chair.

"I'll help him," Mady agreed. "I don't trust him alone in there." I chuckled as she turned to walk away, and Zayn only rolled his eyes jokingly.

Louis was the only one left in the room, and I was surprised he hadn't offered to help Hazza gather the towels and clothing items. It almost seemed as if he'd take any chance to hang out with him, since they had a great bond. I guess he just wanted to stay down here for some unknown reason; well, at least it was unknown by me. I don't know what Liam is thinking.

I looked over at the brown-eyed boy, and he seemed to be shivering just as much as I was. His bangs were so wet they were practically glued to his forehead, and shirt that I was wearing was just about clear since it was stuck to my chest.

I was relieved when I saw Haz running down the stairs with clothes and towels piled up in his hands, and tossed it to me through the air. Since I was freezing, the towels felt so warm in my arms, and I didn't hesitate to wrap it around me.

"I'm going upstairs to change. I'll be right back," I announced, running up the stairs. Liam eventually tagged along behind me, but we separated when he entered his room and I entered mine.

Zayn

"Mady, do you know where Hazza keeps his marshmellows?" I asked, rummaging through the cabinets.

Mady crossed her arms over her chest, shrugging as she did so. "How should I know? I'm only the guest."

"You're right. Sorry," I replied, finally finding the bag for myself. I opened it up, reaching in to take out a few marshmellows to add to the cocoa.

Mady helped me carry the mugs out to the kitchen, but it took a few trips before we had all the mugs set up and ready to drink. Once we had everything set, we waited for Nialler and Liam to come back as the steam settled and stopped rising.

Before we knew it, I saw the blonde boy heading down the steps. This time, his clothes were baggy and dry, rather than clingy and wet. His hair was dry as well, now a lighter shade of blonde than it was before. Nialler's shirt was oversized and grey, an the image of a Mickey Mouse iron-on was plastered on it. His trousers were a nice shade of tan, and they were large enough to sag down a little.