Chapter 24

A/N: Had to continue(: You know me haha. Anyways, I'd figured I'd update now because I have nothing better to do, and @Jamie_Niall_Penguin is rushing me. So, yeah.

SONG OF THE DAY: How To Save A Life by The Fray (Song was stuck in my head, like, all day. I NEED to buy it on iTunes!!)

----------------------------------

Harry

"Back so soon?" I asked, opening the stove. I tucked a loose curl behind my ear, waiting for Niall and Mady to answer my question.

"Yeah, we didn't know how soon you'd be cooking," Nialler stepped in, his hand clasped with Mady's. I looked over at Mady, and she was trying as hard as she could not to blush. I smiled at her, though she didn't notice.

"Actually, it's ready now," I informed them, laying the tray I took out of the oven onto the table. "So, if you want to eat now you can. Although, it's a little hot. You just watched me take it out of the oven."

"Got it," Zayn concluded, hoping to end the conversation.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "I'll get you guys plates."

"Thank you," Mady took a seat, and I nodded in her direction. Nialler pulled out a chair across from Mady, taking a seat and schooing in closer to the table.

As I layed out a few forks and knives in front of them, I began to think. I realized that if management did find out about Mady and Nialler being in a commited relationship, they could split them up and leave both of them unhappy. So, from now on I understand that it is my responsibility to protect the people I care about. And, that's exactly what I'm going to have to do.

Mady

I cautiously picked up my fork, twirling it in my food as my eyes wandered around. I was kind of dozing off, and that was before I realized that Niall was staring at me from across the table. I gave him a small smile, and he did the same for me. If only we were alone, I would totally go for it; and plant a meaningful kiss on his lips. But, since the boys were around, I couldn't. First of all, I didn't want to embarass him. Second of all, you saw what happened before. I just simply pecked his lips, and the lads made a big deal out of it.

"Hey you," I heard a small murmur from across the table. I looked up to see Niall's lips moving, and it was in sync with his voice.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"Since we're dating now," he began, his whisper so quiet it was barely audible. "You.. can sleep with me from now on."

A smile couldn't help but curve my lips. "I know that. Can we start tonight?"

The blonde nodded, and then I giggled to myself. Redirecting my attention away from the Irish boy, I noticed the puzzled looks on Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry's faces. Instead of deciding to explain everything to them, I just shook my head. Fortunately for me, they didn't ask any further questions for me to answer. So, at least that worry wasn't on my mind.

"Hey, Hazza," Lou stepped in, pushing his food away from him a little. "Can I be finished eating? My stomach kind of hurts."

Louis held his hand to his stomach, his navy eyes full of concern. Harry walked over to him, combing his fingers through Tommo's hair to try and calm him down.

"My poor Loueh," he said to him. "Why don't you go upstairs and rest? I'll wash the dishes."

"Are you sure, Haz?" He pleaded, and Harry only nodded.

"Yes. Don't worry about it. You don't need any stress on your mind when you're not feeling well," Harry added, "just go upstairs and take a nap."

"Okay." Lou sighed, slowly walking up the stairs to his bedroom.