Chapter 25

A/N: Okay, this is by far my favorite story to write! I enjoy it so much, and I adorable those five cuties called One Direction! They are my life, my inspiration, my idols, and my reason for this book! Without them, I wouldn't be me, and this story wouldn't exist! Plus, I'm listening to them right now, and I wouldn't be if they weren't famous! So THANK GOD they tried out for The X Factor when they did! Anyways, here's an update! Xx Remember to comment, vote, and fan.. whatever it is you do... whenever you finish reading! I love you all very much! You're great supporters(:

SONG OF THE DAY: Why Don't You Love Me by Hot Chelle Rae. (I hit that shuffle button again! You know me! ^.^)

---------------------------------------

Louis

I awoke the next morning with a minor headache. I was feeling better for the most part, just a little bit drowsy was all. I sighed, throwing the sheets off of my feet and stepping down onto the floor. I stretched my arms out as far as I could, then I rubbed my eyes before heading out the door.

What really surprised me was the fact that I was the first one up of all of us. Normally, it was Liam. But, apparently not this time. It may have been because I went to bed so early and because of my headache, though. That's a pretty likely possibility.

Because I was the first one up and awake, I figured I should wake the others up. As if on cue, I trudged down the hallway until I had reached the door next to mine. When I realized the nearest room was Nialler's, I slowly creaked it open enough to step inside his bedroom.

I raised an eyebrow out of confusion when I thought I saw Mady next to Niall. Am I crazy, or did those two sleep together? It's probably just my headache, but it seemed so real. So, I decided to be sure for myself.

The carpet in Niall's room practically muted my footsteps as I approached the bed, slowly lifting the covers off of their bodies. I reached out to shake Mady's shoulders, and that was when I found that I wasn't hallucinating. She was really there; sleeping with my blonde bandmate.

As I pulled the covers off farther, I noticed that Niall's arm was snaked around Mady's waist. No wonder they were so close. When Mady didn't wake up, I tried to shake the Irish boy awake until his blue eyes fluttered open. Once they did, his groggy morning voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Lou? What time is it," Niall mumbled, sitting up to stretch. I guess since he was still out of it and discombobulated, he had forgotten about Mady sleeping next to him, and how I saw everything.

"Time for you to get up," I joked, grabbing a pillow to playfully hit Nialler with when he layed back down. I sighed, dropping the pillow and shaking his shoulders once again. "Niall. Get up, now. It's morning." When he didn't budge, I sighed again. "Niall! Wake up!"

"Alright, alright." He gave in, running a hand through his messy blonde hair as he stepped to the floor. That's when Niall realized about Mady, and his eyes widened. "You're... probably wondering why Mady is in my bedroom. Aren't you?"

I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah, I kind of was."

He took a deep breath. "Well, you know she's my girlfriend now. I didn't want her to have to sleep on the couch all the time, so I figured, why not? Anyways, I'm... going downstairs now."

"Wait, Nialler! Mady is still sleep---" I called after him, but he was already halfway down the staircase. I sighed, knowing I'd have to get her awake myself.

"Mady. Mady.." I shook her awake, and with a few blinks, her eyes fluttered open; revealing her brown eyes. She sat up to stretch.

"What.. where's.. Niall?" She asked, slightly confused and tired.