Chapter 31

A/N: Okay, I'm updating because @Miss_Nialler demanded it... as usual. By the way, if you're reading this Mady, YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BOOK! LOUIS LOVES ME IN IT! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!

SONG OF THE DAY: Sexy And I Know It by LMFAO (I think this song fits those five boys...)

-------------------------------------------

Mady

I can't believe I just broke up with Niall. But, at the same time, I'm glad I did. I was in love with him, and the whole time it was just an act. He played with my feelings and messed with my heart, while I was willing to put it all on the line.

Right now I was sitting outside on the top step to the porch, hugging my knees to my chest. As I stared out into the distance, I began to have flashbacks about me and Nialler.

_____________

FLASHBACK

"Oh, I'm sorry," Niall's blue eyes locked on me, an awkward smile on his lips. I was feeling the same way, only my palms were sweating too.

"It's okay, you didn't see me," I reassured him. Niall scratched the back of his neck slowly, as if he were trying to think of what to say. When he didn't even make a sound, I continued. "I'm sure you would've stopped if you noticed me on the bottom step."

"Yeah," he laughed to himself, now evading my eyes. I could tell this was all just too weird for him to handle. "So, uhm.."

I think he was finally going to say something. I wiped my sweaty palms on my shirt, not wanting him to notice I was fangirling over him like crazy right now.

"I was wondering if," he paused, biting his lip, "well, if you wanted to go to Nando's tonight. You know, with the boys? I didn't want you to think we'd be..."

"Alone?" I laughed, knowing exactly what he was going to say. I shook my head. "I know what you mean. I'd love that."

Niall smiled down at me, appearing only slightly less nervous than he appeared to be before. He brushed his blonde bangs out of his eyes, revealing a nice, crystal blue color. Unlike Niall, I was only growing more nervous by the second. He was just so adorable, and it was practically impossible not to freak out that he was standing right there in front of me. But, I held it back. Only because I knew how annoying Niall thought fangirling was, and I didn't want to start off with a bad impression on him.

~

I leaned across the table, lightly tapping Mady's hand. When she noticed, her eyes locked gazes with mine for a moment. I could tell she was sort of confused.

"Are you comfortable sitting in between them?" I whispered softly across to her. She looked to her left then to her right, then back at me. She shook her head slowly, a smile on her face.

"I'm fine with Harry, and I'm fine with Lou, just not.. together," she finally mumbled back. I laughed to myself, and she did the same.

"Well, um, do you want to come.. sit by me?" I offered, watching as she fiddled with her fingers. That's when I realized my hand was still overtop of hers. I awkwardly pulled my hand away, and it almost felt empty as I did so. Mady only shrugged, not noticing.

"Do you.. want me to sit with you," she paused, looking beside me, "would about Liam or Zayn?" I checked beside me.

"Zayn can move," I tapped on his shoulder, motioning him to the opposite side of the booth. "Right?" I narrowed my eyes at him, and the Bradford boy only shrugged.

"What? Why?" He demanded to know, crossing his arms over his chest. I looked up at him, praying he wouldn't think he was moving for the wrong reason.