Ch. 1

Cara's POV

"Cara! Your phone is ringing!" I heard my brother shout from the hallway.

"I know, Jack!" I yelled back. I picked up my phone and saw that my best friend, Melanie, was calling. I didn't really know why though. Mel has lived next door to me my whole life and we had been best friends since diapers.

"Hello?" I answered

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" She screamed. I had completely forgotten it was my birthday. I heard the doorbell ring and already knew it was Mel.

"Why'd you ring the doorbell?" I asked her, as I ran downstairs to unlock to door.

"Because I wanna show you something," She said as I opened the door.

"I gotta go. You're here," I said before hanging up the phone.

I didn't even bother to hug her; we just ran upstairs. I checked my social media accounts and noticed I had just hit 2 million followers on Twitter. I screamed and showed a confused Melanie my phone. When she saw it, she started screaming and Jack ran upstairs.

"Cara, you got 2 million!" he yelled. After we had calmed down, we heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Melanie yelled. She ran downstairs before we had even looked up from our phones.

"Cara! Come down here now!" She demanded.

"Ok, chill, Melanie. I'm right he- TAYLOR!" I screamed and hugged him.

"Happy birthday, baby doll," He said, catching me in his arms and then kissing me.

"I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too," He replied happily.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Nash said as he walked over to hug me.

"Hi, Nash," I giggled.

"The party's here," I heard a voice say. I looked up and my eyes widened.

"CARTER!" I screamed in Nash's ear as I ran and jumped in Carter's arms. Carter had been my best friend since kindergarten.

"CARA! Happy Birthday, baby cakes!" He had given me all my nicknames, including Cara.

Carter and I stayed like that for a little while until he threw me on his back and walked into the kitchen where my cake was.

"Hey, man," I heard my brother say and Carter took off running nearly dropping me.

"JACK!" Carter screamed. "Save me!" I yelled at Taylor as Carter ran through the house with everyone trying to get me off his back.

"Cara, when did you get so heavy?" He said as he flipped me backward into Taylor's arms.

"I'm a superhero," Taylor said after catching me. I laughed which made him laugh a little too. He set me down and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, babe," I said. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. 

Phone call:

Magcon manager: m        Cara: c

C: Hello?

M: Hello is this Cara Gilinsky?

C: It is and who is this?

M: I'm Morgan, a stage manager for Magcon. I was calling to inform you that you along with Ms. Mariana Henderson, Ms. Ari Grace Carpenter, Ms. Mary Locke Brooks, Ms. Melanie Reese, Ms. Kayla Espinosa, Ms. Lindsey Parker, Ms. Kenzie Bryan, and Ms. Kate Espinosa are invited to join Magcon for this upcoming tour!

C: We'll see you there!

M: Alright you will fly to LA to start the tour with the boys tomorrow along with the girls of magcon! I'll text you your plane tickets and anything else you may need!

C: Ok, thank you!

M: My pleasure!

End of phone call

"What was that all about?" Everyone asked

"Melanie and I are joining magcon! And so are Mari and Ari Grace and MLB and Kayla and Lindsey and Kenz and Kate!"

"Awesome!" Carter says walking into the room

"Well I'm going to bed" I announced

"Can I come?" Taylor asked

"Sure" I said

"Taylor" Jack warned

"oh be quiet Jack"