Chapter 7. The event

Cara's POV

I was so excited. We were going to the event. I had been to the events before but I'd only been backstage; I never got on stage with my brother.

I was so into my thoughts that I ran into a door frame. Everyone started laughing so I sat down on the floor and started acting like a five year old. Ari came up and hugged me while everyone laughed. After Cam's warning we got up and started walking to the event.

We walked into the room where the event would be held and then backstage. This wasn't anything new to Kate, Ari, and I since we had been here for our brothers before. Kate and I actually met backstage once. Kate and I sat on the couch like we normally did (picture) and I got on twitter. I saw a picture of Ari hugging me when I was acting like a baby on Taylor's account with the tweet: my BABY girl @carebeargilinsky. I glared at him. 

"Not funny Taylor"

"Yes it is babe"

"Whatever"

"NOW WELCOME TO THE STAGE CAMERON DALLAS, NASH GRIER, JACK AND JACK, TAYLOR CANIFF, SHAWN MENDES, CARTER REYNOLDS, MATTHEW ESPINOSA, AARON CARPENTER, HAYES GRIER, AND NEW WELCOMING TO MAGCON FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME KATE ESPINOSA, ARI GRACE CARPENTER, CARA AND KAYLA, MELANIE REESE, AND KENZIE JACOBS!"

"How's everybody doing?" Shawn asked after everyone queited down.

"I'm gonna sing for-" He was cut off by fans.

"Sing with Cara" followed by a bunch of yeahs. Shawn looked over at me and shrugged his shoulders as to say fine with me. I walked over to him and all the fans screamed. I grabbed a mic and asked them what song we should sing. As everyone was yelling songs I saw a girl that looked to be around 10 being pushed around. I walked over to the end of the stage and sat down looking at her. She has a name tag on like everyone else. Her name was Caralynn Gabriella Garland. She had my intials! "What song do you think we should sing Caralyn?" She looked up to me and widened her eyes as to say me? "Yes you" Nash come up to me and took my mic. "Come here sweetie" he said. She walked up to the stage and he picked her up and put her on stage. She started crying and he hugged her. "Do you want to sing with us?" Shawn asked her and she nodded her head. "Ok what song?"

"Can we sing Tell Me That You Love Me but the Victoria Justice version?" Her voice was so cute!

"Of course" I said when Taylor handed me his mic because she had mine.

Bold= Shawn, Bold and italized= Everyone, Italized= girls

Ohh

Yeah

The situation turns around enought to figure out

That someone else has let you down

So many times I don't know why

But I know we can make it

As long as you say it

So tell me that you love me yeah

And tell me that I take your breath away

Maybe if you take one more

Then I would no for sure

There's nothing left to say

So tell me that you love me anyway

Waking beside yourself

And what you feel inside