Chapter 5. The movie

Cara's POV

"Come on let's go watch the movie" Ari suggested.

We all walk out of the room to find the floor covered in blankets and pillows.

"Hey ladies" Cam said walking over to us. Taylor stood up and I walked over to him. He kissed me and held me in his arms.

"What is all this?" I asked.

"We heard you all talking and one of you cried I just wish he would love me and we didn't know who it was so all the boyfriends, brothers, and best friends, including Cameron cause he and Ari like each other, set this up for you. Cara I love you so much and I need you to know that ok cause i-"

"Taylor it wasn't me calm down" I cut him off

"Then who was it"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room.

"It was Kate" I explained "JJ never hugs her or kisses her. It's like they don't know each other yet they are dating. He always hangs out with the guys and never cuddles with her or anything. I'm not saying guys shouldn't have their guy time, I'm just saying that at least once in a while he should come up and kiss her or something."

"Now that you mention it I have never seen them kiss" he said.

"Exactly, come on the movie is starting"

We walked out and sat on the ground and I realized I never spent any time with Carter or my brother. I went over to Carter and sat next to him before hugging him tightly.

"What's this for?" he asked.

"I haven't hung out with you in a while"

"Ok, sweet cheeks" he said. I smiled at our childhood nicknames.

About 10 minutes into the movie, we were all bored and Cameron turned off the tv.

"Well that was boring" he said.

"Let's play truth or dare" Mel suggested. I looked over and she is sitting on one of the couches watching another movie on the ipad with Nash (picture!).

"Ok!"

Skipping truth or dare

"I'm going to bed" Kate announced. She had a huge smile one her face because she had been cuddling with JJ.

"Me too" Mel said.

"I guess I am too then" I agree.

"Can I come?" Taylor asked.

"Taylor" Kate and Mel complained.

"Not tonight" I said.

"But why?" Taylor whined.

"Go to bed Taylor" everyone said, walking to their rooms.

"Fine" he groaned.