Ch. 22

Cara's POV

Taylor and I are packing our stuff because we have to leave to catch our plane after we drop Tristan off at school. We decided we would tell Mr. Kevin and Ms. Kelli before tristan came downstairs. I finished packing and gave my bag to taylor to put in the car. Once we put our bags in the car we came back inside and went in the kitchen.

"Um Ms. Kelli?" I said.

"Yes honey?"

"Can we talk to you?"

"Sure"

"Um I know you are probably going to be very disappointed but uh I'm pregnant"

"Oh. Well I'm here for you both. I can tell Kevin if you would like"

"Would you? I would rather not tell him myself"

"Of course" she said putting her hand on my arm.

"I'm ready for school" tristan said with a big smile. He looked so cute with his backpack and taylor caniff bandana. "Look cara I'm wearing your merch too" he said pointing at his bracelet with my twitter name on it.

"Coolio. You ready to go dude" I asked.

"Yep"

"Alright let's go" taylor said. We said our goodbyes to everyone. Mr. Kevin was already at work so we didn't have to deal with that awkwardness.

"Wait taylor cara" Kellie said and we both turned around "you will be back in a week right?"

"Yes we will" we replied.

"Do you want to take Briggs with you? Just for practice" she offered.

"Of course we do but what about the plane ticket, and his stuff and the events"

"Well you have to figure the event out yourselves but I have his stuff packed and you guys have first class so he doesn't need a ticket"

"Alright" I said and we put Briggs and tristan in the car.

Skip to on the plane

"So let's just tell everyone when we get there and announce it at the event" taylor said.

"Ok" I said. The way we were seated was Briggs was by the window, Tay was by the aisle, and I was in the middle.

"I'm actually excited" taylor said "I mean a baby. That's half you, half me. That's incredible"

"I've become quite fond of tristan finnegan and how about taylynn Kathryn and we call her Kathryn?"

"Are we deciding names?" Taylor said with a smile.

"Why not?" I said.

"What if we have 2 boys or 2 girls?"

"Well if we have 2 boys we will come up with something and 2 girls we take your name and my name" I said.

"Sounds good" taylor said and I looked over at a sleeping Briggs. He was so adorable and such a good baby. I really want a boy but I don't know about naming him tristan. It would be weird because his uncles name would be tristan.

"Well babe we don't have to name the baby tristan" he said and I looked at him confused "you were talking out loud" he said.

"Oh. Hey I have an idea. If we do have a boy we can do a baby name contest. At a event we have the crew suggest names and we pick the top 3 and have everyone vote including the crew"

"Hey that's a good idea" taylor said "but the middle name will be finnegan no matter what"

"It depends. What if finnegan doesn't go with the name?"

"Honey we don't even know if it's a boy or girl yet" he reminded me.

"Oh right" I said.