Ch. 30

Cara's POV

I woke up the next day and realized I made taylor get up with Michael all night. I decided to let him sleep while I got myself and Michael ready. After I got dressed I went to get Michael ready and as I was carrying him to his bag I heard taylor stirring in the bed.

"Here babe I can do that" he said getting out of bed.

"Not you got up with him last night I'll do it" I said.

"I didn't get up at all last night. He must've slept through the night"

"Well still I want to do it"

"Ok then I'll push the stroller"

"No I can do it" I said starting to change Michael.

Taylor stopped me by putting his hand over mine "you pick stroller or get him dressed"

"Stroller" I said after a little while.

"Ok. Now go finish your makeup" he said taking Michael from me
When I came back out Michael was wearing a onsie that said my daddy rocks on the front and on the back it said but my mommy rules.

"Taylor where did you find that?"

"It used to be Briggs"

"I love it. Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep let's go" we put Michael in his carrier and connected it to the stroller. We walked outside the hotel and down to the boardwalk/shopping place and walked around. Not much went on that day. We just walked around and saw some fans. We got ice cream and playing with Michael for a little bit.

We went back to the hotel and put Michael to sleep. While he was sleeping taylor and I cuddle and watched The Fault In Our Stars. I fell asleep about halfway through the movie and I guess Michael slept through the night again because I didn't wake up.
When I woke up the next morning taylor was feeding Michael.

"He was crying and I thought you should sleep in today" taylor said not looking away from Michael.

"Aw thank you"

"Of course. Happy eighteenth birthday"

"Thanks babe"

"We have an event today so let's get ready"

I decided to wear a black crop top with red sweat pants and black vans. I put on light natural makeup such as eyeliner, foundation, and mascara.

"Hey taylor are you ready to go?"

"Um we'll meet you down there. I still have to get him ready and I need to do something"

"Oh ok. I'll see you later then"