Ch. 25

Cara's POV

I go in the bathroom and put on my magcon t-shirt with black yoga pants and a taylor caniff bandana. I also put on my tie dye vans that taylor and I tie dyed together one day on tour and went to go watch PLL until taylor was ready. Taylor said we was going to ask cam something and once he left Briggs started crying. I started rocking him for a little while when I decided to check his diaper. Once that was done Sofia walked in. I handed her Briggs and showed her where everything was telling her we had just fed him and I just changed his diaper so he should be ok for a while and if he starts crying just put him back in his bed or play with him.

Taylor came in and asked if I was ready to go and I said yeah and we left. We rode in cams car and when I asked why taylor just said his car wasn't working. We weren't in the car for that long when we stopped at this park place. Taylor lead me to a picnic that he had set up and made nash watch for the past 15 minutes. After that we went to the bed of cams truck and I saw a bunch of pillows and blankets I hadn't noticed before.

"Just something to ride back to the hotel in" taylor said.

"Is this even safe?" I asked.

"I don't know" taylor said "I won't let anything hurt you I promise"
He knocked on the window and Nash started driving. It was pretty cool. Once we arrived back Nash made taylor pay him 20 dollars for helping for 2 hours. We went upstairs to see Sofia taking a selfie with Briggs.
"Oh hey you're back" she said.

"Yep. Don't we have the cutest godson ever?" I said.

"Yes can I have him?"

"No he's mine"

"Ugh fine. I just put him to sleep like 5 minutes ago so goodnight everyone"

I just went and took my makeup off and slept in what I wore on the date.

"You know you don't need makeup right?" Taylor said.

"Are you joking? I scare myself just looking in the mirror in the morning" I said.

"Whatever" he said "you're beautiful without it"

"Ok" I said.

"Can you believe we go home tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah back to Indiana"

"Wanna drive?"

"From Miami to Indiana? Not with a baby and who's car would we drive?"

"Good point. We'll fly"

"Goodnight taylor"

"Night"