Ch. 16

Cara's POV

After we had met a lot of people Nash announced that we would be taking a 10 minute break before doing another interview.

"Finally I'm starving" hayes said.

"You're always starving" cam replied getting a glare from hayes. We all walk over to the pizza table and then I go sit on the couch with Mel and get on my phone. Soon nash and taylor come over and put their arms around us. We sit like that on our phone for a while and I'm scrolling through Twitter when I see Kate's tweet with the picture of me over Taylor's shoulder and me kissing him.

@katespinosa: cutest couple ever *picture**picture* @taylorcaniff @carabearg #otp
I retweeted it and taylor did too.
"NOW ITS TIME TO WELCOME EVERYONE BACK ON STAGE FOR AN INTERVIEW"

We sat 3 to a table with a microphone in front of each chair. We went down the line and after you answered a question you would pick someone to ask another. Cam picked the first person her question was for Jack and I.

"Why did you two start hanging out together all of a sudden?" She asked.

"Well we used to be best friends and then we kind of grew apart but we missed each other so we had a brother/sister day yesterday and we're besties again" jack said in a white girl voice at the end making everyone laugh then he picked a girl who asked nash a question and I zoned out for a while until I heard someone say they had a question for taylor and I (remember this. It's very important)

"I need both of you to answer separately because you might have different answers: if you had a baby what would their first and middle name be?"

"Well for a girl or boy" I said.

"Both" she replied.

"For a girl taylynn Michelle and for a boy tristan taylor" taylor said and I gave him an are you crazy look before saying.

"If it was a girl.....um....it would probably be Leah Kathryn and for a boy it would be tristan finnegan" I said looking at kate and jack.

"But I like taylynn" taylor whined.

"Why do we have to decide this now?" I said.

"Ok that's enough questions" Ari said.

Skip to end of event

We were walking back to the room in silence when cameron spoke up.

"Tomorrow is our last full day here" he said.

"Not for you. You, nash, Sofia, Ari, and Aaron all live here" Kate reminded.

"Well at least you don't have to go back to Indiana all by yourself" taylor reminded.

"Don't complain Tay" hayes said "I have to go back to North Carolina. That's farther than Indiana"

"Ok guys I'm sorry we all have to spilt up but we don't need another big fight and we will be back on tour in 2 weeks" Ari said.

"She's right" jack said "let's just walk back in silence"

Skip to hotel room

Everyone went to their rooms to chill for a while. I was laying on my bed scrolling through Instagram and following people when I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in" kate yells and I hear the door creak open but I'm too lazy to look and see who it is. Soon I feel someone kiss my forehead and I look up to see taylor.

"Hey babe" I say.

"Hey beautiful" he replies.

"What's up"

"Do you want to go to Indiana with me instead of going back to Omaha?"

"Yes!" I said excitedly. I wasn't nervous about meeting his family. I've met them before. "Wait will tristan be there?" I asked cautiously.

"No he'll be in Vegas" he said sarcastically "yes he'll be there so will Kellie, Brynnley, and Briggs"

"Yay!" I said excitedly. I had met brynley and Kellie but I have never met Briggs.

"The only thing is.....we leave tomorrow morning" he says.

"Oh" I said looking at Kate's bed where all the girls were surrounded. They all nod and I start thinking about jack and Carter "do jack and Carter know?" I asked him.

"No I wanted to see if you wanted to go before I asked. You can ask if you want"

"Yeah I'd rather do that" I said as I started to walk to Jack and Carters rooms "will you come with me taylor?"

"Yeah let's go" he says grabbing my hand.

"Hey jack" I said walking in their room "what's up" JJ says.

"The other one" I reply smirking at him.

"Hey baby sis what's up" my brother says.

"can I go to Indiana with taylor?" I ask.

"Yeah sure" he replies.

"Thank you thank you thank you" I say hugging him.

"Of course. But did you ask Kate and Carter if they are ok with it?"

"Kate was there when taylor asked me and we are going to ask Carter now" I said.

"K" I heard him say as we left.

"CAHTAH" I said as I walked in their room.

"Well hello to you to" shawn says.

"Hi shawn" I said and turned to Carter "I'm going to Indiana with taylor are you ok with that?"

"Yeah that's cool" he says.

"K thanks bye" I said as I walk to my room to pack my stuff.