Ch. 34

A/N: If you want to see her outfits go to polyvore.com and search samanthagarrettt. The ones with tour life in the title are hers (ex. Ch. 33- cara/the tour life). I'm gonna have every chapter outfit up hopefully by the end of the week. Ok bye!

Cara's POV

Everyone was walking through the lobby to go back to the room when I noticed a lady was giving me a disgusted look. I nudged Taylor and whispered it in his ear and he kissed my forehead and moved to the other side of me. Kate must have heard because she looked over and saw her.

"Hey you! Is there something wrong?" she yelled and I tried to hold back a laugh.

"Nothing.....Just a slutty teenager with a baby" the lady replied. That's when I stepped in.

"Excuse me but I don't think I'm considered a slut. You see I've only had sex once and that was with my boyfriend. We are very happy with our baby so if you could just mind your own business that would be great" I said. She gave me a shocked expression and Michael giggled.

"Bye!" Kate said as if nothing had just happened. Once we got in the elevator we all started laughing.

"That was awesome sweet cheeks" Carter says. We walk in the room and pack up. I was really gonna miss it in Hawaii.

"We have to come back" I said to Taylor, who was on the other side of the bed packing his stuff.

"Yeah.....We should have our wedding here" he said and I nodded in excitment. We finished packing and I put Michael in his pajamas.

The Next Morning

"WAKE UP!" Cameron yells with his air horn. I look over and Michael is still asleep. I wish I could sleep that well. I went over to him and picked him up. I got him changed and put the rest of his stuff in his bag. I checked my phone and it was 7 am. The flight left at 10 so we could go get breakfast and still have some extra time.

Michael woke up when we were in the limo. I didn't really notice until he threw something out of his car seat. Matt and Cam just played with him for a while. When we pulled up to the airport I got really sad because we were going back home. We walked in the airport and I saw a flight to Nebraska and kind of wanted to go back home. I found some stuff out about the flight and went to find my brother.

"Hey Jack" I said walking over to him.

"What's up baby sister?" He said

"I kind of want to go back to Omaha. There is a direct flight going to Nebraska that leaves at 9:45" I said.

"Well I could ask Jack. We could see if everyone wanted to go to Nebraska instead of Cali?" Jack suggests.

"Yeah. That's a great idea. Most of us are from there anyways" I said and he nodded. We asked our mom and she said it was fine with her. Then he did a very Jack thing and stood up on a chair.

"Ok listen everybody. Cara and I are going back home and you are all invited to come with us" Jack said.

"Yo genius. We are all flying home now" JJ said and everyone laughed.

"I meant Nebraska idiot" Jack said and they all nodded. We all decided we would just go there instead. We found out that the Nebraska flight was going to be cancelled since there weren't enough people on it so we immediately switched our tickets.

We were seated on the plane when I got a text from my sister, Molly.

From Mollllly- Are you really coming home?????

To Mollllly- Yep!

From Mollllly- Yay!

"Did Molly text you?" Jack asked.

"Yeah why?" I said.

"Laura texted me" he said and I laughed.

"They are probably sitting on the couch right next to each other" I said and he laughed.

After the flight

I was so excited to get off the plane. I got my stuff and walked off the plane. I walked to baggage claim and calmly stood there waiting for my mom to come pick us up. I started thinking about how most of the time someones dad picks us up. I knew our dad couldn't because he was in the army

"Let me take the baby before you drop him" Taylor said taking Michael from me. I laughed not looking away from the door. I saw a man in an army uniform walk through the door. He was about Jack's height and looked a lot like our dad. A huge smile spread across my face and my eyes watered.

"Daddy!" I yelled and Jack and I ran to him. I jumped and wrapped my arms and legs around him. Half-a-second later I feel the impact of Jack hugging him too. I started crying even more when he wrapped his arms around us. After a while he put me down and Jack let go.

"Well....how are you guys?" he asks us.

"Awesome!" We said.

"Good. Now where is my grandson?" he asks and Taylor walks forward with Michael.

"Taylor! How've ya been?" my dad asks

"Pretty good Mr. Gil-" Taylor starts

"Please. Call me David!" my dad said. We all walked to the car and I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey dad" I said once I put my stuff in the car "Does mom know you are here?"

"Yes they do. I was going to skype you but then your mom said that you were coming in town so I decided it would just be better to come pick you up" he explained and I smiled

"So Molly and Laura know you are here?" Jack said and our dad nodded. Everyone got in the car and our dad drove us home. He dropped all the Omaha people off at their houses and then drove to our house. I felt like carpooling from school when we were little.

We pull up to the house and get everything out. I grabbed my backpack and ran into the house. I hadn't been there since I moved out after I found out I was pregnant.

"I'm home!" I yelled and heard my sisters run down the stairs.

"Cara!" Molly screamed and ran to hug me. We were best friends when we were little.

"Mollypop!" I yelled and she laughed. We let go and I hugged Laura.

"I missed you Lolo!" I said. I made up Lolo and Mollypop when I was 5 and I've called them that since. I also sometimes called Jack, Jackenstein.

"I missed you too baby sissy" she said. They all called me baby sissy.

"Ok, ok" Molly said and everyone stopped to look at her "I'm pretty sure I have a nephew who is like 6 months old now and I haven't seen him once"

We all got really excited and started to go outside when I heard a voice I could identify anywhere.

"Look at this. I feed you, I love you, I support you, I care for you, I pay for you, and I give you life and you don't even hug me?" I hear my mom say and I smile.

"Mommy!" I said and hugged her.

"Hi baby" she said "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I said

"Hey! I thought I was your baby!" Jack says and we look over at him.

"You were and now I have a grandson" my mom explains and I get excited again. I lead them all outside to my dad and take Michael from him.

"He looks just like Jack!" Molly says

"I think he looks like Taylor" Laura said

"Here we go" my mom said taking Michael from me "see these are your crazy aunts" my mom talks to Michael for a while and I don't really get him back for a couple of hours.

"Ah it's great to be home" Jack said

"Yes it is" I said and we all went inside.