Ch. 38 (day before the wedding)

Cara's POV

We had arrived in Hawaii yesterday so we could be sure everything was worked out. The wedding was tomorrow and everyone was arriving today. After everyone arrived the girls and I went to try the dresses on. We had gotten Kate's dress last week just to make sure it would still fit. She was the maid of honor so it didn't effect the rest of the wedding plans.

We were on our way to dinner and had just finished making sure everything was ready. We ate and then we all got really tired and decided to leave. It was 8 when we got back to the hotel and I was ready to go to bed. I changed into my pajamas and then helped Michael change. Taylor went to hang out with the rest of the guys and I just went to bed with Michael. I noticed that he still snored.

The Next Morning

We were going to get married at the hotel. The building was shaped like a rectangle with a curve. In the front there was a pavillion in the center that was surronded by a Hawaiian flower garden and palm trees. There were chairs set up between the 2 rows of palm trees. There was an alter in the center of the pavillion and there was a row of palm trees back behind where everyone was sitting.

We were getting ready in the room we were supposed to be in. We were on one side and the boys were on the other.

"Hey ladies I- oh my gosh Cara. You look gorgeous" My mom said with my dad.

"Thank you mom. What were you going to say?" I asked.

"Um the guys are ready and Michael and Taylor are getting impatient" Mom said.

"Ok" I said taking a deep breath. We all stood where we were supposed to stand and I wrapped my arm around my dad's. First Sofia, Kenzie, Mel, Molly, Laura, and Ari walked down the aisle. Then Kate, Michael, and Brynn in that order. After that I walked down the aisle with my dad. When we turned to face Taylor it felt like everything slowed down. Taylor had his famous look on his face.

When I got to the alter we said our vows and once we finished Michael brought us the rings. He was the ring bearer and it was the cutest thing. Once the wedding was over we decided that instead of having a big reception we would just play in the ocean and hang out on the beach. After we messed around in the ocean for a little bit we went to cut the cake. I couldn't be completely serious because we were covered in sand and soaking wet in bathing suits while we were cutting our wedding cake. Once we finished eating the cake we went back into the ocean.

A/N: I know this is short. I kind of feel like it's gonna be a lot different and I don't want it to have that feeling so I ended it there.