Ch. 31

Cara's POV

When I got down to the event everyone was there and we just kind of hung out until taylor got there. He put Michael in a taylor caniff onsie. We were finally called on stage and we messed around for a little while. We got to lay michael on a blanket behind a table on stage so I got on the mini trampoline. After a while Michael starting crying so I went to pick him up.

When I came back everyone as singing happy birthday and taylor was standing there with a necklace box. The necklace had 3 charms. The first one had my initials on it and the second had a heart that said CG+TC in the middle and the last one was a pacifier with michael on it.

"Taylor it's beautiful" I said hugging him.

"I'm glad you think so" he said.

"Now let's get this party started" Cameron said.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh yeah this whole event is a birthday party" taylor said.

First we started out with a dance party and we invited some fans on stage. After we finished the dance party Cameron suggested opening presents so we did that and after I decided to take everything up to our room and kate offered to help. When we got there I saw a note on my bed.

It said-

Dear Cara,
It's your birthday! You're finally 18! Wear outfit kate has for you and meet me in the lobby. I love you baby sis
~Jack

"Hey kate" I said holding up the note. She smiled at me.

"It's the outfit I gave you for your birthday. It's in this bag" she said holding a bag up.

I changed and went downstairs to see my brother standing there.

"Hey princess. happy birthday!" He said.

"Hey jack thanks"

"You ready to go?"

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

We weren't driving for very long when jack parking and announced we were there. He lead me to a trail, handed me a rose, and told me to follow it to JJ. I did and after a little bit of walking JJ handed me a rose and sent me to Cameron who sent me to nash who sent me to hayes who sent me to Shawn who sent me to carter who sent me to Aaron who sent me to kate who sent me to ari who sent me to Mel who sent me to Kenzie who sent me to Sofia and michael who sent me to my brother. They all gave me roses too.

When I got to my brother he told me it was going to be a little different this time.

"Keep walking. You'll know when to stop. Trust me" I did as I was told and I walked until I saw a picnic blanket with a picnic basket next to a candle.

"Hey babe. Happy birthday" taylor said.

"You did all this? For me?" I said in shock.

"I just thought hey 2 years with the best girl in the world must mean something right? The only thing I regret is not putting food in the picnic basket" he said and I laughed at the last part.

"Anyways what I really wanted to tell you was that Cara, I love you and these past 2 years have been amazing. But the best part was about 4 days ago to now. You and Michael make me so happy and I don't know what I would do without you. Cara you are an amazing mother to michael, the best sister to jack, the most wonderful girlfriend to me, and am extraordinary friend. You aren't only my girlfriend but you are my best friend, my soul mate, my sons mother, and my one and only true love. I wouldn't want anyone else to take your place and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I guess what I'm trying to say is" taylor says as he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring "Caraline Grace Gilinsky, will you marry me?"

By now I was sobbing and all I could do was nod. I ran and hugged taylor and when I finally caught my breath I said "yes yes a hundred times yes" and he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

"Sofia bring me my kid" I said laughing a little "look how shiny it is Michael" I said making everyone laugh.

"Just remember no more babies until you are at least 25" Cameron said and everyone started laughing again.

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married" Kate said putting her arm around me.

"Well you're helping me pick out the dress" I said.