Chapter 2. Magcon

Cara's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I woke up to my alarm and rolled over to see a snoring Taylor. Man, that boy could sleep through anything. I quickly pecked his lips and then he groaned. I kissed him and he opened one eye.

"Good morning, beautiful" he said.

"Hi" I replied with a smile.

"What time is it?" he groaned.

"5 am. We have to get ready to go to magcon" I replied.

I went to the bathroom and started getting ready. I started brushing my teeth when I felt 2 arms wrap around me.

"Are you almost ready?" Taylor asked in my ear. 

"Yes hold on"

I finished brushing my teeth and did my makeup before putting everything in my bag.

"LETS GO!" my brother yelled as I came down the stairs.

It sounded like a bunch of elephants stampeding as everyone ran down the stairs. We picked up everyone who hadn't spent the night and ending up waiting outside of the Espinosa house for Kate for what felt like hours. Finally, I got out of the car and went up to her room. I opened the door and saw my best friend that I hadn't seen since we started at different schools at the beginning of the year. I couldn't help but smile at my beautiful best friend trying to figure out how to do her hair.

"Kathryn! We are going to miss our flight if you don't stop fooling with your hair and get in the car!" I said.

"I'm coming Ma-CARA!" she said as she ran and jumped in my arms.

"Hello to you to" I giggled. She jumped down and grabbed a box from the bedside table.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you yesterday, I was too busy buying this" she said and handed the box to me.

"Well open it" she said eagerly.

I opened it and saw a beautiful fake gold necklace with my initials on it like the one Kate wore all the time. "OMG Kate! I love it!"

"Hey, what's the hold up here?" We looked over at the door and saw JJ (Jack Johnson) and Taylor standing there.

"Sorry," I said, "Tay put this on me."

"Alright it's on. Can we leave now?" Taylor complained.

At the airport

"Are you as excited as I am?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear as arms wrapped around me.

"Yeah totally" I agreed putting my hands on Carter's arms.

"CARTER" I heard someone yell. Carter quickly let go of me and Taylor ran up to me. As I was laughing, a girl came up to me. She had blonde hair and looked to be around 13. 

"You're Cara Gilinsky right?"

"That's me!" I assured.

"OMG your so pretty! Will you follow me on twitter?" Ugh she was one of those fans.

"Sure" I said smiling. I texted the group convo to see when we were leaving. As I was searching her name I got a text from Taylor that said we are about to board the plan. I quickly turned my phone off and gave her a hug. "I have to go back we are about to board the plane"

"Ok will you still follow me though?"

"I'll try! Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys how was this? Vote if you liked it and comment if the chapters should be longer or shorter. I still need characters so message me if you want to be in the story.

~Samantha