Chapter 13. The sibling tag

Cara's POV

"Hey guys it's Cara and today I am joined by my brother Jack"

"Hey guys what's up"

"Today we are going to be doing the sibling tag with a twist. For every question one of us gets wrong they will get something poored on their head out of all this stuff" I say turning the camera to show them all the stuff we got. "Alright let's get started"
"First question cara: what is my middle name?"

"That's easy Finnegan"

"Ugh she's right"

"yay point Cara"

Jack asked me 9 more questions and I only got 2 wrong. Then it was my turn to ask him.

"What is my favorite book?"

"Trick question you don't read"

"Dangit"

By the end Jack was covered in eggs, maple syrup, and jalapeno sauce and I was covered in cinnamon and eggs.

"Alright guys I won with 8 points and Jack had like 6"
"I have the best little sister in the world" Jack says trying to hug me.

"Look cam, they copied us" Nash said

"Wait what? Oh they did" Cam said

"No you did some random tag, we did the messy sibling tag" I argue

"Whatever" Nash says

"Uh guys we have an event today" Carter says walking in seeing the mess.

"WAIT WHAT?" Jack and I yell.

"Yeah at 2:30" It was 1:15!

"We aren't gonna make it" I whined.

"Don't worry we will clean this up" Nash said and Cam and Carter agreed.

"OK thanks" we said as we go get ready.

Skip to after everyone is ready and leaving for the event

On the way down we planned out what we were gonna do. I was gonna sing, Shawn was gonna sing, Jack and Jack were gonna sing, Jack and I were gonna sing, and Shawn and I were gonna sing. Then we would do a truth or dare and then a Q&A. Then it would be time for the meet and greet.

"NOW WELCOME TO THE STAGE TAYLOR CANIFF, AARON CARPENTER, ARI GRACE CARPENTER, CAMERON DALLAS, KATE ESPINOSA, MATT ESPINOSA, KAYLA FITZGERALD, CARA GILINSKY, JACK GILINSKY, HAYES GRIER, NASH GRIER, JACK JOHNSON, SHAWN MENDES, MELANIE REESE, KENZIE JACOBS, AND CARTER REYNOLDS"

I sang Skinny Love and Taylor punched the table. Shawn sang Show You and Jack and Jack performed Tides. Then Jack and I sang Hey Brother by Avicii and Shawn and I sang Cool Kids. We decided we were going to do the Q&A first.

"Cara, how much do you love Taylor?" A fan asked.

"Um we broke up" I said.

"Taylor why did you break up" Another fan asked.

"Apparentely boyfriends aren't supposed to worry about their girlfriends" He replied harshly.

"Cara why are you such a bitch for breaking up with him" A hater asked.

"Hey my baby sister is not a bitch. Taylor was just too clingy" Jack said.

"Jack why are you such a douche to your friends" A "fan" asked.

"He's not a douche. Taylor was really clingy and he acted like he didn't want Cara to have a social life. They broke up ok. Get over it" Kate said.

"Ok Q&A over" Cam said "Not only is the Q&A over but the whole event is over. Thanks for coming"