Ch. 19

Cara's POV

"And there are my wonderful children" Mr. Kevin said "there's my daughter" he said kissing her forehead "my son" hugging him "my beautiful granddaughter" kissing her head "my adorable grandson" also kissing his head "and my future daughter-in-law Ms. Cara Gilinsky" he said hugging me "it's been a while girlie how have ya been?"

"I've been pretty good" I replied.

"Just pretty good? That's not enough. You should be grand, amazing, fantastic. But just pretty good come on Cara you can do better than that" he said making everyone laugh "taylor it's your job to make sure she's happy" he says turning toward taylor who is putting Brynley in the car.

"I do try dad" he says walking over to kiss my forehead.

"Good. Now let's pack up this car and get out of here. Tristan is going to be so excited. He doesn't know you are coming Cara"
With that I put Briggs in the car and help packing up as fast as possible.

"Well someone's excited to see the craziest little boy in the entire world" Taylor says.

"What do you mean? He's been right next to me the whole week" I say with a smirk.

"Haha very funny" he says as I turn to play with Briggs.

Once we arrive at the Caniff house I grab my backpack, one of kellie's bags and my bag and go inside. I didn't grab Briggs because I didn't want to see Tristan and drop him. When we walk inside Mr. Kevin's girlfriend, Ms. Kelli is there and she comes up and hugs me. Strangely enough tristan doesn't come running up to hug anyone.

"Um where's tristan?" I ask her.

"Well I knew it was a surprise that you were coming so I told him to go outside and play and that I would call him in when you all got here so you could go put your stuff down before he comes running up to you. So go put your stuff down and go back outside" she said.

"Ok" I said as I ran up to Taylor's room and put my stuff down. I came back down and I went back out the front door. I heard Ms. Kelli call tristan and tell him we were here and we walk inside and I hear the happiest little boy yell my name.

"CARA" tristan yelled as he ran to me.

"TRISTAN" I yelled back as he hugged me.

"I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too cara. Come look at my new football" he said.

"Um forgetting something" taylor said.

"Taylor!" Tristan said excitedly as he ran up and hugged him.

"Now" tristan said grabbing my hand "come look at my football" I looked at Taylor with a smile and grabbed both tristan and Taylor's hands and followed tristan to his room and right in front of his football.

After playing with the football for a while Ms. Kelli called us downstairs for dinner.

"Has it really been that long?" Taylor asked.

"Did taylor Caniff really skip lunch?" I ask mimicking him.

"Very funny" he said as he grabs my hand and we walk down for dinner.

Skipping dinner cause I'm lazy

"Do you want to go to a party tonight?" Taylor when we get to his room after dinner.

"Who's party?"

"Dillon Rupp"

"Sure" I said.

I got a dress when Kate and I went shopping in California and I think it will be perfect.