Chapter 3. Arriving

Taylor's POV

My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Text message: Bae

When are we leaving???

To: Bae

We are about to board the plane

A few seconds later, I felt two tiny arms wrap around me.

"Hey baby" I heard Cara say, trying to sound like Elvis.

"Cara, what are you doing?" I ask as I reach behind me and started tickeling her.

"Taylor.....Tay....Taylor stop" she said in between laughs.

"Ok but it'll cost ya" I said, puckering my lips.

"Fine" she said acting like she was going to kiss me but turned her head so that I kissed her cheek.

"Car-" 

"FLIGHT 308 FOR CALIFORNIA IS NOW BOARDING" the intercom said interrupting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cara's POV

"Ok everyone listen up" Bart said once we arrived at the hotel.

"You will be assigned your rooms. I expect all of you to get enough sleep tonight for the event tomorrow and you are all on the top floor. Goodnight everybody" he quickly went the opposite direction of our elevators.

There was one big room with a bunch of doors leading to our bedrooms. (the picture of each room is either on the side or beginning of the chapter depending on what you're reading on). In each room there were 3 people, besides the 2 last rooms which would just have an extra bed. On the doors there were whiteboards with our names on it.

It went like this:

Room 1- Kate, Melanie, and I

Room 2- Kenzie, Kayla, and Ari Grace

Room 3- Cameron, Nash, and Hayes

Room 4- Carter, Shawn, and Aaron

Room 5- Jack and Jack

Room 6- Taylor and Matthew

Everyone also had their own bathroom connecting to their room and shelves connected to the beds where we put our bags. After we put our stuff down, we heard an air horn coming from the main room.

"Cameron" Kate, Mel, and I all said at the same time and we went to meet everyone in the main room.

"What is this a boot camp?" Taylor said coming up and hugging me from behind.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Well our doors are all like a foot apart, we are sleeping in bunks, and Cam has an air horn to get everyone's attention" Taylor explained.

"Ok everyone," Cameron said and everyone got quiet and stared at him, "shut up. We found out that in the extra room there is enough room on the couches for most of us and the rest can just lay on the ground so we are all going to get ready to go to bed and come watch a family movie"

"Yes, daddy" I said in a baby voice. Everyone chuckles and Taylor intentionally snorts in my ear.

"Wait," Ari Grace said getting everyone quiet again, "there's more. The tv has netflix"

"I swear we are like a huge family" Hayes joked. He and Kayla were standing the same way Taylor and I were along with Mel and Nash. 

"Yeah" Kayla agreed "Cam is the dad, Ari is the mom, and we are the kids"

"There's just one problem with that" Mel said making Nash's head pop up from resting on her neck "I wouldn't date my brother or watch my brother and sister make out cough Taylor cough Cara cough"

"Wow Mel" I said.

"Are you ok, babe? That was a lot of coughing" Nash said smirking. Sometimes I can't stand that boy.

"Alright children enough" Cam said.