Ch. 29

Cara's POV

"What's wrong this time?" Taylor asked.

"Well whenever anyone gets trampled it's at meet and greets and we can't exactly hold him"

"Can we at least try? You can leave when you want to but at least give them a chance"

"Ok" I said as we walk to the table. When we get there I see there's a bunch of baby stuff there. "Did you do this?" I asked turning to taylor.

"Well I wanted you to be comfortable here so I did this for you"

"Taylor you are the best"

"I just set it up. Cam and Sofia bought everything" he said taking michael from me so I could go hug them.

"Let's start this meet and greet" I said as I laid michael down.

"Before we start I'm sorry to say that we can't let anyone hold michael. But selfies are allowed"

We put michael in his carrier which was in the base on the table sort of behind us. Most people took a selfie with all of us and then played with Michael. Then jack and Shawn wanted him there so we switched with them. A little while in a heard a crash come from where Shawn and jack were with michael.

"Cameron!" Jack yelled as taylor and I ran over.

"What? What happened? Where's my baby? What's broken? Is everything ok? What did you do Cameron?" I said frantically

"Cara sweetheart Michael's right here" Jack says handing me michael "I was holding him when Cameron ran into the table where the carrier is and it fell but we made sure it wasn't broken"

"See everything's ok baby" taylor said hugging me.

"Guys this event was amazing but it's time for us to go!" Cameron said.

"Love you guys!" I said and we all left.

"It was so quiet today" nash said as we left the event.

"It's called power of the baby" I said as I looked at my sleeping little boy in my arms. He looked so peaceful and perfect. It almost makes me want to be a baby again but at the same time I love my life now with all of my best friends, amazing boyfriend, best big brother, and my baby and I wouldn't change the for the world. They are my world.

"Do you wanna have a family day tomorrow?" Taylor whispered in my ear "we got a new stroller that we can hook his car seat onto it too"

"Alright sounds fun" I said "um taylor why did we get all this stuff?"

"Well the guys said it was my late birthday present, a baby shower present, and your early bday present"

"Wait what's today's date?"

"Um September 8th"

"My bday is in 2 days. Wow"

"Yep baby girl is gonna be 18" my brother said.

"And you are gonna be 20" I replied.

"And what's wrong with that?" Taylor said.

"Taylor you just turned 19" I said.

"Yeah I know" he replied.

"what time is it?" I asked yawning.

"10:30" Cameron said.

"K I'm going to bed. Night everybody" I said and walked up stairs with taylor.

"Goodnight"