Chapter 6. The morning

Ari's POV

"Ari wake up" I heard Cameron say as he pushed me off of my bed.

"I'm up....but why so early?" I looked over at the clock and it was 7 am

"We have Magcon" he reminded

I got up and started getting ready. Once I'm done, I went to get the girls up. I walked into Kate, Mel, and Cara's room and shook them awake.

"Guys, it's time to get up and get ready for magcon" I yelled, when none of them would get up.

"Ok" they all groaned.

I went in the next room to wake up Kayla and Kenzie. I walked over to Kayla and woke her up the same way as I did the other girls. Then, I got to Kenzie and I knew how hard it was to get her up so I started tickling her. In seconds, she was out of the bed and in the bathroom. All of the sudden, I heard a loud thud.

"OW CAM WHY DID YOU PULL ME OUT OF BED!!! I'M LIKE 5 FEET OUT THE GROUND" Matt screamed. I smirked at Kayla and she knew what I was thinking. I run out of the girls room and into Nash, Hayes, and Matt's room. I walked in and saw Hayes still sitting on his bed, Matt on the floor, and Nash walking to the bathroom. "Goodmorning Ari" he says giving me a hug. "Good morning...Cameron Alexander, what were you thinking pulling my best friend off of his bed like that? You could've hurt him" I kissed his forehead which was ok because we are all best friends.

"I'm ok but Cam isn't"

"Go for it" I whispered in his ear. He ran and tackled cam.

"Ari, he's beating me to death"

"Well that sounds like a problem" I replied.

"Good morning, Hayes" I say giving him a hug as he climbed down from his bed.

"Do you want to go wake everyone else up?" I asked, handing him the bullhorn. He smiled and nodded like a little kid before running into Carter, Shawn, and Aaron's room. I heard the bullhorn and the guys moaning and groaning.

Skip to breakfast

Finally, everyone was ready and we were eating the eggs and bacon Cameron and I made. I looked over at Cam who was on his phone. I looked around and saw everyone was on their phones.

"Really?" I asked.

"I want to post a selfie on twitter" Cameron complained.

Everyone moved in to take the selfie. A few seconds later, a notification came up on my phone. Cam had tagged everyone in the picture and we all retweeted it. We immediatley got comments back and I answered them in a tweet. Yes I am on tour! See you at Magcon!

"Alright guys get everything you need for the event and let's go" I said. Time for magcon!