Chapter 10. Reunited

Cara's POV

I was pennyboarding to starbucks cause it was just a block or two away from the hotel. When I got there I reached in my pocket to see if the picture was ok. It was so I walked inside. As I walked up to the counter I saw a girl around my age with a little girl that looked to be around 6. She had a t-shirt on that said "My big sister loves starbucks". The older sister looked familiar and the little girl looked a lot like Sofia when we were little. I get my drink and keep thinking about where I might know them from. An older girl with blonde curly hair walks in. Her shirt was monogrammed Gabrielle. Sofia had a step sister named Gabrielle. Wait! I knew I know that girl! That's sofia and her little sister Maggie! All of a sudden my phone vibrated. It was a tweet from Sofia.

@sopapia_4: (picture) #tbt to when maggie was itty bitty and I still lived in Omaha with my best friends. @kateespinosa @melmelreese @kenziebooj @jackjackjohnson @jackgilinsky @carterreynolds Photo creds to @carabeargilinsky

I walked over to the table where Sofia and Maggie were sitting and Gabbie saw me and instantly remembered me. I put one finger to my mouth indicating I didn't want her to tell Sofia I was here. She nodded and I walked up behind her.

"One long lost best friend for Sofia Sneathern" I said and she turned around. The look on her face was priceless!

"OMG Cara!" she squeled "What are you doing here? You live in Omaha!"

"I here for MAGCON" I told her and she nodded. Then her eyes got really wide as she realized something.

"Doesn't that mean you know cameron dallas?" she said and I nodded.

"Yep along with Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Shawn Mendes, Aaron Carpenter, Ari Grace Carpenter, Matthew Espinosa, and Taylor Caniff"

"Well I know that I see them on your twitter all the time!"

"Oh yeah.....hey maggie! Do you remember me?"

"You're Cara right?" She asked

"Yep" I said. The last time I saw her was her 3rd birthday, which was 2 weeks before they moved to Malibu.

"OMG you guys should come back to the hotel with me!"

"OK!" Sofia cheered then she turned to Gabbie

"Hey Gabs I'm going to hang out with Cara, I'll call dad when I'm leaving!" She said

"Ok" Gabbie replied "I'll take Mag-"

"It's ok she can come with us! It's just my brother, carter, kate, you know the usual people" I said

"OK" she said

"Um, Cara" Sofia said

"Yep" I replied

"We came here on our pennyboards" she said

"Good cause I did too!" I replied

"Awesome let's go" Maggie says rushing us out the door

Skip to when they walk in the room

We were right outside the hotel room door. I started explaining stuff to them like where we put the pennyboards, that everyone was watching a movie, and about the fight. When I opened the door, we put the pennyboards up and I heard Cameron calling "Hello?" he said.

"It's just me" I replied "Hey Omaha people come here"

I heard footsteps comin toward the mainhall.

"Guys look who I found at starbucks"

"Sofia!" Kate squealed

"Maggie! Look how big you are!" Mel says. Mel used to babysit maggie so she's closer to her than the rest of us.

"OK movies over" I heard cameron say

"So turn the lights on" I replied. He turned them on and everyone went back in the main room.

"Ok everybody" I said "Sofia this is Nash, Hayes, Shawn, Aaron, Ari Grace, Matthew, my boyfriend Taylor, and Cameron"

"H-hi" cameron says.

"Hey" Sofia says nervously

"So Sofia is sleeping over but Maggie isn't so maybe Mel or Kate could sleep in Cam and Ari's room tonight so we can sleep in the other room"

"I'll switch with you" Mel says "The 3 of you were like the crew so"

"Thanks Mel" Kate says

Skip ahead (maggie goes home, we go to bed, then we wake up and get ready)