Chapter 12. I'm done

Cara's POV

I was driving back from the beach when Jack and I see this really cute ice cream store called Scoops and Shakes and Jack tells me to go. We go in and we see that they have reese's milkshakes. We both really wanted one but we didn't want to spoil dinner so we were leaving when I saw this cute easy monogram cups. I went up to the front desk and asked them how much them were. She said 5 dollars with the monogram. That seemed like a good price plus she told me they kept your milkshake cold for up to an hour. So i bought those with our monograms JFG and CGG. They matched our pennyboards. My was yellow background with blue text and his was blue background with yellow text. But his was dark colors and mine were lighter.

Jack and I walk out with our milkshakes and see a taco bell. We drive over there and park, go in, order, and start eating. We get so side tracked that when I check my phone it is 6:45 and I have a bunch of missed calls and texts from everyone and same with jack. We both text the group and say we are ok just got side tracked and get it the car.

Jack drives this time because it's only a 10 minute drive. When we get back to the hotel we go up to the room, hang wet stuff in the mud room and put our pennyboards up. I walk in the main room and go up to kiss Taylor but he turns his head so that I kiss his cheek. Before he can say anything I go in my room and take a shower.

While I'm washing my hair I hear Sofia come in. "Hey Cara? Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just in the shower why?"

"I meant with Taylor. You looked really happy when you came in with Jack but that all changed when Taylor rejected you"

"Yep which is why I'm breaking up with him"

"Wait what?"

"Sofia he's so dependent and can be really clingy. So much that it hurts me"

"Ok you do what you want"

"Thanks now get ok so I don't wrinkle like a raisin in here"

"K I brought you your superwoman onsie"

"I'm only gonna wear it if you wear your batgirl one"

"K"

"Text the squad and say of the single Omaha people that are home wear you're superhero onsie"

"Ha Mel replied 'Nash can we go home now' and Kayla, Kenzie, and Kate all said 'yeah'"

"Ha"

After she is ready for bed

"Alright batwomen" I say linking arms with Sofia "Let's go watch a movie"

We walk out and Taylor pats the spot next to him. I look at Sofia and give her the "I have to do it now" face and tell Taylor to come with me into the kitchen.

"What's up babe?" he says

"We need to break up" I say. Make it fast and easy like riping off a bandaid

"What why?"

"Because I spend time with my brother and you reject my kiss, you get terrified when I'm just cooling off ok? We just aren't meant to be"

"Ok" he sulks back into the main room and I walk back in and sit by jack. He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into him. I end up falling asleep like that.

The next morning I wake up next to my brother in his bed. He's on the bottom bunk so it's ok for us to do that.

"Goodmorning" he says after he kisses my forehead.

"Goodmorning" I say getting out of bed

"Hey sis wanna do the messy sibling tag?" Jack asks me.

"Sure but when and where?"

"In the kitchen. We have to go get stuff anyways so we can get a plastic cover for the ground"

"Ok" I look at the time on my phone 10 am "I'm gonna go get ready, no point in showering or putting on a lot of makeup so we leave at most in 20 minutes"

"K. we are taking your car though"

"Fine"

I had a convertible that Jack loved to drive with his "hot little sister" in the passenger seat. 15 minutes later I am writing a note saying where we are going and Jack is texting the group telling them where we are.

When we get to the 99 cent store, there are a lot of fans at the door. I wrap my arms around one of Jack's as we walk toward the store, through the crowd. I think all the fans backed off because they knew I was a little scared. We go in and get what we need and we are back in the car in 30 minutes. We are driving back what I remember brought our cups from yesterday so we go to the ice cream place and get chocolate milkshakes.

Jack is the best big brother. Doing whatever I want to keep my mind off Taylor.

------------------

Ok guys so I wrote a lot today and I'm sorry I have to end it with another authors note. I just got bored with Taylor and I'm really starting to like the sibling thing. I know the picture is of Jack and Leigh but it is a god picture for the scence. This actually is not how I imagine Cara. I don't even think the person exists but it's ok. I imagine her with blonde hair that's a little bit darker than skylynn's. She is short about to Jack's shoulders but all the girls are around the same height. The next chapter there will be another romance and then after that there will be an authors note on what everyone looks like! ok love you all bye

~Samantha