Chapter 7

Y/N raised her head to look at Jimin, startled. His face was expressionless, and he didn't say anything. Jimin grabbed Y/N's injured leg lightly, placing it carefully upon his knee. He opened the antiseptic bottle and got to work. Jimin skillfully and quickly cleaned Y/N's wound with the antiseptic before applying a wound ointment so it wouldn't get infected. Finally, he stuck a gauze over the wound, and placed Y/N's leg back down.

Y/N gazed at her knees, still slightly in shock. She looked toward the man in front of her. "Thank you."

Jimin frowned slightly. "Why didn't you tell me that you got injured."

"It's okay. It was nothing serious." Y/N shrugged. Moreover, she didn't want to worry Joon Min.

Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Nothing serious? That looked like quite a large scrape to me."

Y/N pursed her lips but didn't say anything. Jimin sighed, leaning back on the sofa; crossing his legs. "Jeon Jungkook is your boyfriend, right?" He questioned.

"No." Now Y/N just understood why he used that kind of expression to look at her at the time they were in the restaurant. Turned out that it was because he thought that Y/N and Jungkook were together.

Jimin laughed mockingly, not believing her statement. "Y/N, you do know that the faster you deny something, the fishier it is?"

Y/N felt that at this moment Jimin's mood was rather good. Perhaps the possibility that Y/N already had a partner meant that he could definitely get a divorce sooner. ,

Jeon Jungkook had spent time away to manage his businesses for a quite a while already, and he didn't know that Y/N had experienced some rather big changes in her life. Therefore he didn't know about Joon Min's illness, or that Y/N had decided to proceed to the final method to save him.

-------------

They planned to meet at a coffee shop. The winter sunlight shone through the window, bathing the woman who sat by the window with a warm golden glow. Jungkook observed her momentarily; the way she radiated under the sun was an incredibly beautiful sight to him.

"So that's why Jimin returned?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes." Y/N nodded her head. "We both went to get a check up, we need to be prepared. I just know that a test-tube baby requires a lot of time and preparation..."

Before Y/N could finish her words, Jungkook cut her off; "What did you just say? You both are trying to produce a test-tube baby? Why?"

Y/N laughed bitterly. "Jimin wanted to keep himself pure for his beloved woman, so he asked to do a test-tube baby instead." She suddenly paused, feeling that there was something wrong with Jungkook's expression. He had a very complicated look on his face. "Kookie, is everything alright?"

Jungkook's expression softened and he shook his head reassuringly; reaching over to pinch Y/N's nose playfully. He opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the ringtone of Y/N's phone.

Y/N answered the call, then turned to Jungkook. "Kookie, I need to go home, grandma is looking for me."

"Let me take you back." Jungkook also raised from his seat.

Y/N grabbed all her belongings and put her coat on: "There's no need, I drove here myself." she smiled.

------

When she arrived at Park's residence, she sensed that there was something wrong. Grandma's face looked particularly gloomy, and she was sitting down on the sofa with Jimin's parents. Y/N cautiously went over to Grandma's side, greeting them politely. "Grandma, Mom, Dad."

Grandma raised her head to look at her, then pointed to the empty seat next to her: "Y/N, sit down over here."

Y/N sat down, slightly confused. Grandma handed over a file toward her. "Look at this, what is this?"

Y/N carefully opened the document; her face paling as she realised what was inside. Grandma had found the documents and medical results from her checkup for the test-tube baby production.

Park Joo Hyuk looked at Y/N. "Y/N, why do you need to do a test-tube baby procedure? I'm sure as you both know that the success rate is really low?"

Grandma laughed coldly. "Do you still need to ask? Isn't it Jimin that forced her to do it?"

Neon Yun opened her mouth to argue. "Mom, we haven't even investigated this properly, i'm sure it was unrelated to Jimin."

Grandma glared at her. "How can it be unrelated to Jimin? Except him, who else can think of this way? Don't you think that I don't know this is all because of that mistress of his? Because of that singer, he could do anything."

Grandma paused for a while, and pointed to Neon Yun. "You directly go call Park Jimin, tell him to come home immediately!"

Neon Yun hesitated, but she didn't dare to disobey Grandma. In her presence, she could only do what she asked. Grabbing her phone, she called Jimin and told him to come home as instructed.

Y/N felt her brain was in chaos, she couldn't really understand how the Park Family discovered their plan for s test-tube baby. Since they knew it already, there was no chance for them to hide it again.

After a while, Jimin finally arrived home. He glanced at everyone seated at the living room and walked in to join them, sitting down on one of the sofas. "What kind of special event is happening, why is everyone here?"

Grandma calmly grabbed the folder, throwing it at Jimin. "Jimin, why don't you give me an explanation, what is this?" She asked, looking at his expression intently.

Jimin raised his eyebrow and picked the folder up, opening it to read the documents. After realizing what it was, his face turned dark and he glared at Y/N; his gaze murderous and cold.

"Y/N, I have really underestimated you."

Y/N knew that he thought it was her who gave the information to Park Family. She glanced back at him, her face was pale, but she didn't say anything towards his accusation. At this moment, no matter what she said, Jimin definitely would not believe her. Furthermore, now it was not exactly an appropriate time to defend herself.

Hearing what he said, Grandma became more furious. "This was your doing, and you still want to blame others? You need to know, your son is waiting to be saved! Do you want to play with your son's life? Is Joon Min not as important as that singer?"

Seulgi came from an entertainment background. After being acquainted with Jimin, she didn't take any more jobs, and just became a spokesperson for certain products. As Grandma came from a distinguished family, in her eyes, she didn't really want someone from the entertainment industry; so that year, she opposed Jimin and Seulgi's relationship.

Jimin's handsome face was twisted into a frightly expression of anger and disappointment. "Grandma, Seulgi has a name."

Seeing how protective he was towards Seulgi, Grandma became more furious. "She had a name, so what? Wasn't she a singer? Jimin, this is my last reminder, inside my heart, Joon Min is more important than anything and any person. I will not allow anything bad to happen to him..."

Jimin narrowed his eyes."I also want him to live, but it doesn't mean I need to touch this woman. Don't you know that she makes me feel sick?"