Chapter 82

[REUPLOAD]

She reached past Jimin to pick it up; her eyes widened in shock.

It was a leopard print thong...But it wasn't a womens thong, it was for men....

Because the leopard thong was placed under the pile of items and blended in well with the female lingerie, Jimin hadn't noticed its existence when he checked the box earlier.

Turning his attention towards the extremely scandalous looking item in Y/N's hands, Jimin's face immediately darkened at the sight. He narrowed his eyes and took in that it was indeed a men's thong. A mixture of shock and disgust spread over his face as he looked back at Y/N unhappily.

Y/N snickered before bursting out into laughter at Jimin's expression. She leaned closer to Jimin while waving the thong in front of his frozen form. "If you wear this, then I'll wear the black one. What do you think?" Y/N smirked.

She knew for sure Jimin wouldn't agree to wear that sexy thong. She leaned back on the bed triumphantly and waited for him to reject the idea.

Jimin's brows were furrowed in frustration as he struggled to find a way to respond to Y/N. How did he not see it before?

It was rare for Jimin to ever show a defeated expression, so Y/N really enjoyed seeing him this way. She pushed herself up off the bed back to Jimin's side as she continued to taunt the bitter man. "Will you wear it or not? You wear this first, then I will wear that one. If not, let's just tidy up and sleep." She swung the thong around her finger loosely, still twirling it near his face to torment him a bit.

Jimin glared at the swaying thong in front of him, he really hated that he couldn't grab it from Y/N's hand and rip it apart.

"Have you made up your mind?" Y/N pushed on, continue to provoke him. She knew that Jimin wouldn't wear something like this no matter what, so she could tease him as much as she wanted.

"You will not wear it?" Y/N blinked her eyes in mock sadness, looking up at him with a slightly pitiful expression. "If you wear it, then I will immediately wear mine. For real...."

Before she could finish her words, Jimin had already taken the thong from her hand..

Y/N's lips parted in shock as Jimin stood up from the bed, thong in hand. 'Is he really planning to wear it?' She looked at him in disbelief.

Jimin made his way to the bathroom gloomily and closed the door behind him. Y/N fell back onto the bed and laughed until she teared up.

"Y/N, this thong is too small. It's not my size, come here and help me...." Jimin called from the bathroom.

Y/N stopped laughing and quickly wiped a few stray tears. She looked towards the bathroom door skeptically. It was just a thong. What could she possibly help him with?

She rolled off the bed and made her way to the bathroom door. Y/N couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy about heading in. She stood there for a moment, hesitating. Sighing, she braced herself to see something shocking as she opened the door and head in.

Before she could register what was happening, her body had already been lifted into the air. She yelped in surprise, her legs and arms automatically clung onto Jimin's body. She felt her back collide against the cold shower wall as Jimin pinned her between his arms; her legs still tightly wrapped around his waist.

Y/N quickly snapped out of her shock and noticed that Jimin was still wearing his clothes; he didn't take anything off. The leopard print thong had been tossed onto the bathroom counter. Jimin looked down at her with a smug expression, seeing that he wasn't at a disadvantage now.