Chapter 95

A/N: Hi everyone! Had a lazy weekend of resting but we're back on schedule now! Sorry for the delay ┌(★o☆)┘

Jimin's heart felt uneasy, maybe because of all the mixed feelings he was experiencing at this moment. Anxiety, anger, and worry didn't even begin to cover all the thoughts that were running through his mind. Sitting there and seeing Y/N sick and not being able to do anything about it only made his anxiousness worse.

He ran his thumb over Y/N's soft lips lightly, thinking about what he should do to erase the mark of another man's lips on hers.

Jimin sighed, leaning forward and resting his head lightly on Y/N's chest. He noticed how easily his feelings were influenced by this woman; rising and falling like the gentle movements of her chest as she breathed in and out. Jimin had always been used to being completely in control of himself and his emotions; he didn't like how exposed he felt around her.

"Y/N, I really hate how easily you can control me." Jimin closed his eyes and listened to Y/N's slow and steady heartbeat.

Jimin spent the night monitoring Y/N's temperature and regularly changing her towel. By early morning she was no longer burning hot to the touch. Jimin looked out the window; it was no longer snowing and the sunrise was just barely visible. Seeing that Y/N would be alright for now, Jimin leant back on his chair and closed his tired eyes, quickly drifting into a light sleep.

By the time Jimin woke up, it was already bright out. He pulled out his phone to check the time; it was just nearing 8am. He heard the sound of a light knock on the door before it opened, and Krystal peered her head into the room.

"How is she?" Krystal whispered, quietly making her way to Y/N's side.

"Better." Jimin replied as Krystal placed the back of her hand against Y/N's forehead. Krystal exhaled in relief. "Definitely much better than last night... She really scared me."

"I think it's safe to head down now, it's a lot warmer now than it was yesterday." Krystal smiled. "Do you think we should wake Y/N up or just carry her down to the car?"

"I'll carry her, she should sleep as long as she can." Jimin nodded, turning to Y/N to prepare to leave.

As Jimin pulled the blanket away from Y/N's body, he got a full glance of the outfit that she was currently wearing. He hadn't seen this coat before, and seeing how big it looked on her Jimin immediately assumed that it was Jungkook's coat that was on her right now. Jimin immediately frowned and started to lightly pull Y/N's arm's out of the coat, removing it and throwing it onto the ground. Krystal watched from the side; she didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This man was really quite terrifying in many ways.

Krystal shook her head and picked up Jungkook's coat from the floor, passing it back to Jimin. "It's still cold outside, I think it's better to cover her with this."

Jimin looked at the coat in disgust. "There's no need." He turned away from Krystal and picked up Y/N's shoes, slipping them onto her feet.

"Park Jimin, you really are..." Krystal sighed in defeat. She knew some men could be quite petty when it came to jealousy, so she decided to let it go. Krystal took off her own blue coat instead. "Use this then. It's mine so it's okay right? Y/N is still sick."

Jimin eyed the coat for a moment then looked back at Krystal. She wasn't wearing much herself and he supposed that she would be cold if she didn't wear her coat. "You should wear it."

Krystal opened her mouth to complain, but Jimin took off his coat and helped Y/N wear it instead. She wore her coat and went out of the room to pass Jungkook his coat back.